Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was suggested by a member here ( who hasn't returned to the thread ) that I should Flash an apk using ADB. Have no Idea how, really need some help !!! Will provide circumstances upon your response !!! Thanks

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
This is incredibly vague. If you want help then you should post what you did to your phone and what is currently happening. Something like "Desperate, phone went to shit...help" is not a good way to start a thread. imo

·
Android Lover
218 Posts

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Something Even Easier Would Be Turn The Phone On Get To The Lock Screen, Go To The Google Market And Select A Launcher From There And It Will Automatically Download To Your Phone And Install. Then Just Reboot Your Phone.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
keatond said:
This is incredibly vague. If you want help then you should post what you did to your phone and what is currently happening. Something like "Desperate, phone went to shit...help" is not a good way to start a thread. imo
Thanks for the critique Bud, Read it again, " Will provide circumstances upon your response !!! What you needed to type was that you were willing to help. You should take your cues from Mikey !!! BTW thanks for the critique, I'll file it with the rest of the garbage !!!

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
I Gotcha BB, Don't Worry I'll Try Not To Leave You Just Hanging.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts