Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Average Android
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i flashed up to eh09 plus cm7 for eh09 when i did i got no data wifi or 3g no force closes just absolutly no data i have my nandroid back up just need radio only for odin ee19 radio plz thanks

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Mesmerbelly said:
i flashed up to eh09 plus cm7 for eh09 when i did i got no data wifi or 3g no force closes just absolutly no data i have my nandroid back up just need radio only for odin ee19 radio plz thanks
You can flash the radio separately in Heimdall.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Mesmerbelly said:
do you have a copy
Of what? Heimdall or EE19? EE19 you can find here - Heimdall you can do a google search for. You have to use 7zip to unzip the .tar and pull out the radio file. Use Heimdall to flash it. There's a how-to included with Heimdall.

·
Average Android
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weird thing I flashed my nandriod b4 changing radios and my data started back so I then flashed cm7 eh09 and holyshit it works thanks for you help

Sent from my glitched cm7 mesmerize using RootzWiki Forums

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Mesmerbelly said:
Weird thing I flashed my nandriod b4 changing radios and my data started back so I then flashed cm7 eh09 and holyshit it works thanks for you help

If your not using the EH09 radio your sms won't send right.

·
Average Android
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am I flashed it earlier I thought it was the problem which is y I needed the ee19 radio again thanks for your help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts