Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 386 Posts

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
310 Posts
Donate concluded!

Donates:
Mark- 12.00
Carl- 10.00
Jan- 10.00
Christopher: 25.00
Derek- 10.00
Cindy- 10.00
Timothy- 15.00
Joshua-50.00
Gallano-Velez Consultech, LLC- 25.00
Daniel- 10.00
Dom- 10.00
Stephen- 40.00
Kenneth- 10.00
Ryan- 10.00 (Droidforums)
Amanda- 10.00
Mario- 15.00 (Droidforums)
Stephen- 60.00
Jason- 5.00
Christopher- 10.00
Rex-10.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
clumsyninja21 said:
I'm curious, just a "feeler" post, but I'm thinking of starting a DX2 Dev Pool to get a DX2 for a dev. I don't know how far this device is going to go if no dev has one and D3, Bionic, SGS2, etc are all going to be in the near future. Should we start a pool to get a dev one? If we do, would Rootzwiki jump in also to help us? I really don't want to be left behind. What can we do?
jrummy is making liberty
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
38 Posts
I don't know what rootzwiki will do, but if we decide to go that route, count me in for the pool. I like Liberty, but I'm more partial to stuff like DarkSlide and CM7. However, I guess that the same situation applies. Let me know how you would like to proceed and if we need to setup a pool in PayPal or something, I'm totally willing to do what I can to help.

May the force be with you.....always.
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gulmiguel said:
I don't know what rootzwiki will do, but if we decide to go that route, count me in for the pool. I like Liberty, but I'm more partial to stuff like DarkSlide and CM7. However, I guess that the same situation applies. Let me know how you would like to proceed and if we need to setup a pool in PayPal or something, I'm totally willing to do what I can to help.

May the force be with you.....always.
Nice. Thank you for your response! However I am not going to set up a PayPal fund until we see some more positive feedback. If only 4 of us do it, well obviously we would get that much. :p I hope more people respond to this thread. I don't want people to contribute until we have a decent commitment base.
Please spread the word. I believe that we are the only ones that can make anything happen with this device since it is already being left behind by so many....
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
93 Posts
I might throw in some money if i get a working replacement :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Sandso9 said:
I might throw in some money if i get a working replacement :)
sbf to make it work...
____________
i'm kinda broke but i could talk to jrummy and tell em that you 're makeing a pool
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
93 Posts
ericerk said:
sbf to make it work...
____________
i'm kinda broke but i could talk to jrummy and tell em that you 're makeing a pool
I'm pretty sure sbf doesn't fix a broken head phone jack haha :)
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
8 Posts
"Sandso9 said:
I'm pretty sure sbf doesn't fix a broken head phone jack haha :)
Psh headphones are over rated force your music upon others
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
15 Posts
Ill be willing to throw I just cuz I know this phone can be a monster with some devs behind it

Sent from my DROID X2 using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So we're gaining a little steam. I'll start looking into setting up a Paypal pool. Please keep telling people. And if anyone wants to reach out to a dev, ie jrummy, fab, etc, feel free. Ask them to spread the word.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
93 Posts
slowz3r said:
Psh headphones are over rated force your music upon others
ha no one said anything about headphones ill be forcing my music on others ill just be doing it while im driving my car ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Sandso9 said:
ha no one said anything about headphones ill be forcing my music on others ill just be doing it while im driving my car ;)
call verizon tell them that ur phone is opening apps at random, and that you can't make phone calls :D and get your replacement
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
19 Posts
I have a brand new (not in box because it was a replacement for my wife's Droid 2 from Best Buy) X2 that I'd be willing to let go of for a developer for a pretty reasonable price... obviously since I have 1 post, I'd be willing to ship it and wait for receipt before expecting payment. Let me know if you guys are interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
amoran2 said:
I have a brand new (not in box because it was a replacement for my wife's Droid 2 from Best Buy) X2 that I'd be willing to let go of for a developer for a pretty reasonable price... obviously since I have 1 post, I'd be willing to ship it and wait for receipt before expecting payment. Let me know if you guys are interested.
Wrong thread sir...
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
54 Posts
I'm in, let us know a minimum $ amount. Either JRUMMY or FAB can obviously do a ton of good stuff if they want. I don't think P3DROID does Motorola anymore (not sure). I fingerprinted a D3 today and was thoroughly unimpressed with the ergonomics. Gotta love my X, and the X2 is about the same shape, isn't it?
rooted and rom'in thanks to rootzwiki!
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
54 Posts
Also, is there a particular "development" in mind? Meaning, do we want a completely new ROM or are folks comfortable with the outstanding work already on the table? Just askin.....

rooted and rom'in thanks to rootzwiki!
 

·
Android Addict
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
"superwrench1 said:
Also, is there a particular "development" in mind? Meaning, do we want a completely new ROM or are folks comfortable with the outstanding work already on the table? Just askin.....

rooted and rom'in thanks to rootzwiki!
Lol I think at this point whatever anyone is willing to do will suffice. :)
A new dx2 is 450 bucks. This weekend I will set up the paypal account and we will just start building it up. I think paypal has the option to see how much is in the account. I want it to be transparent. I have a few things to do today then I will get on it. Thank you guys! Hopefully we can get enough.
 
1 - 20 of 386 Posts
Top