Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Music Composer
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Trey. I port MIUI to the OG Droid each week. What do you guys do?

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
My name is Sean. I test, supply full support, and manage releases for the Launchpad kernel for the Xoom. I also write and manage allot of guides for the Xoom on xoomforums where I'm a mod and rescue squad. Hoping to make it to the mod level here eventually

·
Developer
572 Posts
Hey guys my name is James. I am part of t3hh4xx0r which maintain the OMFGB and OMGB AOSP roms for the Incredible, Evo, Eris, and soon to be Tbolt, Fascinate, and D1. I specifically focus on the Incredible build at this moment, but will be heading up Tbolt/D1 builds and helping with the Fascinate build when they come. Doesn't leave much time for xoomdev'n as the name would imply...lol I expected to have Honeycomb source when I decided to change my name. Previously I went by roberj13 but was informed that my work username wasn't good to show up in so many google search pages..

·
Developer
29 Posts
Hey all! My name is Bryan. I'm Moderator over at Android Forums and a custom ROM and application developer. I've been an Android addict ever since purchasing the Droid 1 at launch. I'm the founding member of Team Velocity which currently makes custom ROMs only for the LG Ally. Right now we're working on porting CM to the Ally and have been very successful in our efforts thus far. I recently joined Team BAMF which makes (the most popular) ROM for the HTC Thunderbolt, Das BAMF. I'm also learning and experimenting with Java and have released two (simple) applications in the Android Market. Both Das BAMF and Velocity include ROM toolkit applications written by me as well. I'm currently in the process of rewriting those toolkits as I type this...

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
xoomdev said:
Hey guys my name is James. I am part of t3hh4xx0r which maintain the OMFGB and OMGB AOSP roms for the Incredible, Evo, Eris, and soon to be Tbolt, Fascinate, and D1. I specifically focus on the Incredible build at this moment, but will be heading up Tbolt/D1 builds and helping with the Fascinate build when they come. Doesn't leave much time for xoomdev'n as the name would imply...lol I expected to have Honeycomb source when I decided to change my name. Previously I went by roberj13 but was informed that my work username wasn't good to show up in so many google search pages..
Are you working on anything for the Xoom?

·
1337 h4x0r / Developer
56 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Thomas, and I guess i'm the odd one out since I don't make ROMs or themes. Instead, I work mostly on hardware, and I am currently making prototypes for phone and tablet accessories. On the software side, I am working on methods to dual boot Android devices, and run multiple operating systems alongside android (Similarly to how a virtual machine works).

·
Huge Procrastinator
220 Posts
Not really a dev, more of a themer. Part of Team Magna0d, Theme the incredible, and if anyone has any themes they want for theme chooser, they can contact me

·
Android Developer
93 Posts
xoomdev said:
Hey guys my name is James. I am part of t3hh4xx0r which maintain the OMFGB and OMGB AOSP roms for the Incredible, Evo, Eris, and soon to be Tbolt, Fascinate, and D1. I specifically focus on the Incredible build at this moment, but will be heading up Tbolt/D1 builds and helping with the Fascinate build when they come. .
That describes me too,
Me, Xoom, Linuxmotion, and R2DoesInc all work on OMFGB and OMGB. I'll say, it sure is a job
I'm the nightly guy. I have been up all night compiling and working on the ROM. Most devs know how that is

·
Superuser
8 Posts
Hi, good to meet you all. My name is Adam, I work on Superuser and have been for the past couple years. I did some other stuff before, but now I pretty much spend all my time on Superuser.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Hey fellas, I work on Vibrant ROMs (Project V / Trigger / etc) and I play around with Android apps here and there. Also, somehow, I'm making my way into being a smali master thanks to Samsung

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Hey everyone, name's Andy. I make the EpicBlue themes for the D1/D2/D2G/DX and soon for the Thunderbolt, to include das BAMF 1.7 and CM7 when it is ready for prime time. Right now fighting with text colors due to the com.htc.resources.apk being a pain. Will have some work posted up here soon!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Ahoyhoy!
I'm Khas, but you can call me whatever you want, most just call me annoying. I am one of the few (the proud) newbiedevs and I'm focusing most of my attention at the tricorder, aka Galaxy Tab, currently. I've done some work on the fascinate, but I enjoy the tab a bit more for no reason in particular. I'm very new to Android, but I'm addicted to learning, and there is so much to be done.

I admire you themers, I tried starting with that, figuring it would be easier with my design background, but I just can't stand having to decompile all the apk's and jars. It was just too much for me not to be able to work directly with the source, LOL.

Look forward to getting to know you ladies and gents more!

-Khas'Mek

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Hello I'm JBirdVegas aka Jon I maintain GreenRomProject where I am a Mod. Ive created several apps (not on the market) ... I've been obsessed with android since D1 ... Hacking just wasn't enough for me after a while so platform development sounded like the next logical step. I'm always happy to help if people have problems.

... umm and I like long walks on the beach ... wait no I don't I like booze ... Yes android and booze

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
ChainsDD said:
Hi, good to meet you all. My name is Adam, I work on Superuser and have been for the past couple years. I did some other stuff before, but now I pretty much spend all my time on Superuser.
Superuser is the only reason we can dev for our devices ... THANK YOU!

·
Kernel Dev
897 Posts
Hi, im jdkoreclipse. I am mainly a kernel dev, although i have done many AOSP roms, and many ports including ninjablur on the HTC Incredible and Android 2.4.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts