Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Themer
110 Posts
Hello all I am not a Dev but a themer. My name is Ray I am still learning and love the support I have found here at Rootzwiki

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Hey, I am part of Droid Concepts team for the D1 at the moment. I worked on my froyo roms also with my Project GimpSource roms. Currently we are a aosp based fully customiziable rom not cm base or anything else. Builds are available here .... enjoy

I also theme when the mood strikes me to make my phone look different

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Hello everyone!

My name is Jon and I do work for the Samsung Vibrant. I've done a few roms like Asgard and Bi-Winning, but really am known for my lockscreen mods. Glad to be a part of this community!

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
The name's Fenuxx, or Tony, or just "that guy". I've done Fenom for the DROID2 Global, as well as HeXen (with 13th Angel) for the Global as well.

Also, I hate Moto, just saying.

--
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I got started working on DarkEdge theme and now try to place my fingers on any project I can touch. Publish themes and galleries on the market under kovdev. Still trying to get back up to speed with coding, as I stopped shortly after high school and that was eons ago.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
I started themeing for the D1 little over a year ago, march or april I think... A brushed metal theme called steelbeast that I supported until about november. I made a few more themes but never released anything. Eventually started playing with kernels and that's mostly what I do now. I still do a bit of themeing mostly keep it to myself but did contribute a little to synergy. I have also made a few roms, came close to releasing the last but don't have time to support it so put it down. I will be supporting kernels for Project Elite & Droid Concepts roms, I work full time, and have a wife & 2 kids so I keep pretty busy :)

Sent from my Droid using RootzWiki Forums

·
Developer
176 Posts
Hey!

My name is Shankar and I am in high school.

I currently work on the nexus s/nexus s 4g and am the creator of the Matr1x kernel :)

I hope to work on roms later, if I get the time ;)

All of your work is highly appreciated!!!!

p.s. For those of you who own a ns/ns4g and want to try Matr1x, links are here:

xda posts:

nexus s: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1100448

nexus s 4g: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1137373

rootzwiki post: http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?1007-KERNEL-*Matr1x*-with-BLN-and-voodoo-v4.5&

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Hi, I'm Steve, I am not the typical android dev, I have been working on porting GNU/Linux to various android devices, I would really like to expand full swing and get GNU running on every mainstream android device, tablet and phone with a screen over 3.8" I also dev for iOS

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
It's about time you got an account Stevie! Welcome to the best green forum on the net!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Hey everyone. My name is Greg many called me actngrezy of course cause well thats my username or just Greg. I created an d1 ROM by the name of project elite and currently wish to expand to other phones. Was able to get a droid inc thanks to rootz so that will be the first device Project Elite will expand to besides the droid 1.
Also wanted to say its nice to see a group of devs, themers, etc, with a forum that really supports the work all come together. Seems like a really great group of people here!

·
Android Master
95 Posts
I go by Tony, I used to develop Axura for the Nexus S & Vibrant but sold the Nexus S to switch to the Thunderbolt and haven't had much time to do anything until now, but I have decided to only do themes for a while. I have been working on various GoSMS Pro Themes (Which can be found in the app section) and I plan to theme a few ROMs. :)

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
MasterTM said:
I go by Tony, I used to develop Axura for the Nexus S & Vibrant but sold the Nexus S to switch to the Thunderbolt and haven't had much time to do anything until now, but I have decided to only do themes for a while. I have been working on various GoSMS Pro Themes (Which can be found in the app section) and I plan to theme a few ROMs. :)
Oh yes, there's still some people hanging out at XDA for an updated Axura. Makes me shake my head every time I see it being brought back up, crazy people can't read back through the thread.

·
Official Forum Troll
25 Posts
Hey all, I'm Austen, though I pretty much go by cvpcs on every website I access. Been doing development for what feels like ages now, and got into Android after getting a sholes device. Started out with Sapphire ROM with some help from Sniffle, and then we started CCROMS and released Ruby and Emerald and Obsidian and Tanzanite and ... well you get the point. Last December I joined CyanogenMod and am now a maintainer for encore, sholes, shadow, and mecha.

·
Android Master
95 Posts
Jonathon Grigg said:
Oh yes, there's still some people hanging out at XDA for an updated Axura. Makes me shake my head every time I see it being brought back up, crazy people can't read back through the thread.
Really? Wow xD

Edit: Holy wow... There were quite a few people still wanting updates..

·
Themer
40 Posts
My name is Kris.. I go by Junk.. when I got the vibrant I started releasing themes.. nothing too big or crazy..
I've been working a lot lately and haven't really had the time to do much more than a few adw themes.. Im working on my first cm theme..
I usually have time to answer questions or help troubleshoot problems if you need it..

BTW.. my old vibrant still runs axura flashed Nov. 11 with no problems still..

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
cvpcs said:
Hey all, I'm Austen, though I pretty much go by cvpcs on every website I access. Been doing development for what feels like ages now, and got into Android after getting a sholes device. Started out with Sapphire ROM with some help from Sniffle, and then we started CCROMS and released Ruby and Emerald and Obsidian and Tanzanite and ... well you get the point. Last December I joined CyanogenMod and am now a maintainer for encore, sholes, shadow, and mecha.
miss ccroms! ruby for the time was by far my favorite rom that ive used

·
Themer
159 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Kyle. I started off web developing freelance and some minor graphic design stuff here and there. I recently decided to try my hand at themeing and bootanimations for the vibrant. My first theme release is Precision. I am currently working on a theme engine version of it, but it still needs alot of work.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts