Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

· Android Addict
293 Posts
RevNumbers said:
Well that got it to boot, some FCs so far, haven't had a chance to test much else, lol... will report back once I have some better info
When you report back, please tell what works and what doesn't work. Like, 3G/data, Wifi, GPS, etc. A lot of it probably doesn't work but it would still be nice to know

· Android Addict
293 Posts
RevNumbers said:
Made a pretty stupid mistake and am SBFing currently, but I called a buddy of mine to ::cough:: brag a bit... the mic on the phone itself doesn't work (which i understand is in the process of being fixed) but using bluetooth worked fine, can't verify wifi or 3g right now cuz I didn't try it, lol... although the 3g icon was blinking back and forth.
Once i get done with the SBF and reinstall I'll come back with a full list, but that's a start... oh and it's a bit odd but settings FCed everytime i tried to access it, however if you went in through other means (manage apps, or if another app called it) it seemed to work... anyway, I'll have a full list here in a bit, just thought I'd give a quick update for those wanting it
Sweet! Care to share that .zip for others that want to test?

I'll help in any way I can, even if it is just flashing it and giving the info needed

· Android Addict
293 Posts
RevNumbers said:
just to make sure everybody knows, I take no credit for anything here, lol... i just implemented a change that was suggested, and replaced the Settings.apk that was in the original with one that I'd compiled... fixed the FC on settings
hehehe... anywho, I'm not sure how the devs that are hard at work would feel about me sharing it with the changes I've made, but if they are fine with it, or considering cvpcs just posted on twitter he may have audio working correctly (i'm assuming that means the mic on the phone itself) they may want to hold off... but otherwise I'd be happy to hand out my zip freely
oh and I should have a list in a couple minutes, i'm just finishing up testing a couple things
I don't think they'll mind as long as I'm helping out. If he cared, he wouldn't have posted it in the OP. PM it to me though if your gonna
Great job man. Were knocking this stuff out and we should have CM7 soon

· Android Addict
293 Posts
Jon8RFC said:
Can y'all give me some information on the D2 vs D2G relating to this port? I'm not a programmer, but what can I contribute as far as some initial testing for the D2G? I can switch my service back to my original Droid to mess with the D2G if need be.
This will NOT work on the global. Somebody else will have to step up and dev for that to get it working

· Android Addict
293 Posts
RevNumbers said:
none at all on my end....

on a side note SBFing right now after making a stupid mistake... don't try to mess with the cpu governor... lol
Also noticed a few things that dont work on your build
Keyboard is incredibly tiny
Torch FC's
and a few other little things

But man, this thing boots up instantly and flies!

· Android Addict
293 Posts
adam1402 said:
There's been quite a few builds posted...Can I get a download link for the newest, newer, newish build? I've read just about all 36 pages of this thread and I'd like to just flash this puppy and see what happens.
Builds are here. Higher the number, newer the build - Builds of CM4D2

Anyone know where and what gapps I flash?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.