Android OS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
To be consistent and also keep the clutter out of the developer sub forums. We have now made it so that registered users and supporting members can no longer CREATE NEW THREADS, in your sections. They obviously can still post in a already made thread but cannot make a new thread. This permission will be reserved for you guys and your teams(ie: anyone who's a mod in your sections). We have also begun moving all of the end user posts out of your sections with a 3 day redirect, that will disappear automatically in 3 days(obviously lol). If you find that one of our mods accidentally moved a thread they weren't supposed to, please let me know and ill move it back for you guys. Although I have been checking today and I believe all the correct posts have been moved. Also Bird wanted me to make sure that any release threads you guys make, is also the discussion/bug reporting thread for that release, as well. I figure most of you are already doing it this way but if not please merge your threads together into one. This way we can keep the developer sections pretty clean and easy to navigate. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post here. Or shoot me a pm, or contact me on gchat - [email protected] Thanks guys.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts