Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i see every thing has slowed down a bit.... I know everyone has a life outside of android but not too much has happened lately. Every one working on the next big thing or what???? Just asking cuz I have become quite a flash addict lol

·
Android Lover
346 Posts
ooobaooo said:
So i see every thing has slowed down a bit.... I know everyone has a life outside of android but not too much has happened lately. Every one working on the next big thing or what???? Just asking cuz I have become quite a flash addict lol
Devs are strange animals. They like to bait and devour small children to feed on, and in their spare time they work on kernels, roms, etc. My guess is the kids have caught on to their bait tactics and they're working on a new strategy.

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
Or the place where they store all their information got hacked and we are waiting for it to get back up? Just a thought.

·
Android Addict
575 Posts
"miketoasty said:
Or the place where they store all their information got hacked and we are waiting for it to get back up? Just a thought.
Probably iPhone fanboys paid anonymous to hack it!

·
Fighting Fraud
267 Posts
The bolt is getting old guys so a lot of devs are going to start moving on to other phones. The huge problem with Android is over saturation of the market by phone makers.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
"dstu03 said:
The bolt is getting old guys so a lot of devs are going to start moving on to other phones. The huge problem with Android is over saturation of the market by phone makers.
I understand what you are saying but at the same time what Verizon phone would they go to? No one wants the bionic so basically we still have the best phone on Verizon. Yes soon we will be replaced but for now it has more to deal with hacked servers than the old technology I am typing this on.

·
Fighting Fraud
267 Posts
"miketoasty said:
I understand what you are saying but at the same time what Verizon phone would they go to? No one wants the bionic so basically we still have the best phone on Verizon. Yes soon we will be replaced but for now it has more to deal with hacked servers than the old technology I am typing this on.
Bionic x2 droid3 incred2 vigor

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude i work in a verizon store (indirect) that bionic is definitely not all that. Nice phone but thunderbolt is way better imo

·
Kernel Dev
897 Posts
"hotelmrrsn said:
Adding the prime to the list (or whatever is being called today)

Swyped Thunder coming at you
Only bad thing about the prime is that, if it is a true Nexus phone, you're phone bill will be more $

·
Fighting Fraud
267 Posts
The point was development on these phones is spread out and there's is no need for the way these phones are shoved down our throats every three months. You buy a phone today and its out of date on 6 months. That alone could lead to the death of android.

·
Kernel Dev
897 Posts
"dstu03 said:
The point was development on these phones is spread out and there's is no need for the way these phones are shoved down our throats every three months. You buy a phone today and its out of date on 6 months. That alone could lead to the death of android.
That'll lead to the GROWTH of android. I bought an OG Dinc april 29, 2010. Then in March 2011, I bought my tbolt. Then in may '11 I bought a fascinate. 2 weeks ago I bought an evo3d. That's 4 phones in 1.25 years. Assuming people buy 2+ phones a year, that's millions of sales across the board, which is money in Google's pocket.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts