Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love the ROM, but have one question. Is it possible to add the folder system like in AOSP instead of the Sense style? The AOSP looks so much better and seems to fit the style of Sense more than iPhone style block folders.
+1 to this request

Swyped from my Desire S waiting for Kernel 3, WAKE UP HTC
Sorry for the swypos....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dont know if others are having this problem too.......

I am able to connect the BT Headset....but cant hear anything on the Headset !!!!!

The Pairing is seamless....but No Voice !!!!

any clue what could be the problem ???

or what could be the solution ???

thanxxx

·
Android Beginner
21 Posts

I am able to connect the BT Headset....but cant hear anything on the Headset !!!!!

thanxxx
Have you tried rebooting your phone and the headset? whenever I have had no audio issue a reboot fixed it.

·
Registered
3 Posts

thanxxx
Try disconnecting your BT headset and perform pairing again.

Sent from my Desire Z using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11 Posts
yup..tried that too.......tried re-pairing.....and still no voice......

I have a DHD........the BT headset works fine with other roms.......

I am on the road a lot....so need the BT headset for calls.........just dont wanna remove the rom.........as battery life is just awesome.....

thanxxx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sense-seven for Primadonna 1.17.0

Hi!
  • This is sense4a with seven home-screens instead of five.
  • Default home screen is the 4th one now (the one in the middle).
  • Can customize all seven screens from the add-widget/app/shortcut view.
I only tested on dhd but should work on any (hdpi) device

To install:
  1. Download to sdcard (see attachment below).
  2. Make a backup.
  3. Go to recovery (tested on 4ext touch).
  4. Flash zip from sdcard.
  5. Reboot.

cheers

Download 768.17 KB

·
Developer
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Sense-seven for Primadonna 1.17.0

Hi!
  • This is sense4a with seven home-screens instead of five.
  • Default home screen is the 4th one now (the one in the middle).
  • Can customize all seven screens from the add-widget/app/shortcut view.
I only tested on dhd but should work on any (hdpi) device

To install:
  1. Download to sdcard (see attachment below).
  2. Make a backup.
  3. Go to recovery (tested on 4ext touch).
  4. Flash zip from sdcard.
  5. Reboot.

cheers

Download 768.17 KB
Nice work Jam182. I will try to improve the scolling and layout of the add-widget/app/shortcut view (the 7 homescreen thumbs).

·
Registered
2 Posts
After doing a wipe and fresh install, the only issue I come across is Wifi reconnecting after disabling. If i turn wifi off and try then turn it back on later, it never connects or even shows possible connections. It just says trying to connect. A reboot fixes this issue, but just once, After turning it off it does it all over again.

·
Developer
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Looks nice.

To get the boot sound back flash your mp3 to /system/customize/resource with the name android_audio.mp3.
Sound was already there, just had a different name, htc_boot.mp3. Renamed it and it worked like a charm, thanks.

@chrisch74 - Since you seem to have found a way to work with decompiling the apks, could you make a battery mod with percentage and 1% steps for this ROM? 10% steps seem to be very inaccurate, and no matter what i do, i can't compile framework-res.apk in Sense 4. Thanks for all your support :)

·
Developer
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Sound was already there, just had a different name, htc_boot.mp3. Renamed it and it worked like a charm, thanks.

@chrisch74 - Since you seem to have found a way to work with decompiling the apks, could you make a battery mod with percentage and 1% steps for this ROM? 10% steps seem to be very inaccurate, and no matter what i do, i can't compile framework-res.apk in Sense 4. Thanks for all your support :)
I will try to make something in the next days. I had a plan to make something configurable. But I don't know how much time this will need.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After doing a wipe and fresh install, the only issue I come across is Wifi reconnecting after disabling. If i turn wifi off and try then turn it back on later, it never connects or even shows possible connections. It just says trying to connect. A reboot fixes this issue, but just once, After turning it off it does it all over again.
Same here. Though i've noticed it happens a lot more when the phone runs out of charge. The phone goes into a suspend mode or something, and after i connect the charger and boot up the phone, wifi just stays stuck at "Turning on" and doesnt really do anything. A restart fixes the issue.

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Same here. Though i've noticed it happens a lot more when the phone runs out of charge. The phone goes into a suspend mode or something, and after i connect the charger and boot up the phone, wifi just stays stuck at "Turning on" and doesnt really do anything. A restart fixes the issue.
That's why i keep fast-boot off, there's something wrong with the hibernate mode in all Sense 4A ports.....,

Sent from a device waiting for Kernel 3, WAKE UP HTC

121 - 140 of 175 Posts