Android OS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Developer
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Virtuous Primadonna v1.21.0 Alpha 3

Nothing to exciting in this update we're afraid, its more of a maintenance release to bring the Inc 2 in line with all other devices, along with a few key bugfixes for other devices.

Features
  • Trackpad wake/sleep (Vision, Glacier & Doubleshot)

Bug Fixes
  • Vivow (Inc 2) brought in line with all other devices (nitsuj17)
  • Auto brightness and soft key backlights
  • Soft key rotation (Vivo, Vivow)
  • Fixed mic for calls (Vivo, Vivow) (nikhil007mmus)
  • All market sourced apps updated to latest version

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ah good to see that this is still active, it's been awhile since I've seen the team post anything. I assume that tethering is still an issue? Has there been any progress on it? I can say that the moment that at least Wifi Tethering is fixed I'll be installing this ROM IMMEDIATELY. Keep up the good work guys!

·
Developer
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Ah good to see that this is still active, it's been awhile since I've seen the team post anything. I assume that tethering is still an issue? Has there been any progress on it? I can say that the moment that at least Wifi Tethering is fixed I'll be installing this ROM IMMEDIATELY. Keep up the good work guys!
WiFi tethering can be make with a 3rd party app. There is a progress on the official one too but nothing which is already working

·
Registered
11 Posts
Than how about the wifi hotspot? Is it still in processing or being fixed? Anything i can help although i am not the programmer...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would you be able to link the specific app from the marketplace? I tried a few and wasn't able to get it to work. If you can direct me to the right app I'll gladly upgrade

·
Android Beginner
21 Posts
I prob sound like a broken record but any progress on the camera or is it still being a pain?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi....

Just wondering aloud.......why BT in calls is not working on this ROM ?????

when BT in calls is working on other ROM's which are using "[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Virtuous Primadonna Kernel" ????[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]anyone care to elaborate on this please...[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]thanxx[/background]

·
Registered
3 Posts
So is this project suspended or something? I haven't seen any updates on here, xda, or the teams site in quite some time. I was really looking forward to this ROM, and I'd hate to see that it's been dropped. I've since switched to AOKP, but if this was ever finished (at least to having tethering working) I'd be ready to come right back.

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
So is this project suspended or something? I haven't seen any updates on here, xda, or the teams site in quite some time. I was really looking forward to this ROM, and I'd hate to see that it's been dropped. I've since switched to AOKP, but if this was ever finished (at least to having tethering working) I'd be ready to come right back.
Seems DHD is being ignored by the team …

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11 Posts
chrisch, is it got any latest update until now? since around 1 month already but nothing updated from here nor virtuous blog. i know that the camera driver only can be done when HTC release their source code for Desire HD. How about the wifi hotspot?

And than the HTC Sense 3.6 is it has been fully ported into this ROM? Cant wait to have the latest updated ROM release... since months ago already...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Typo error... Should be sense 4.0. But now current sense that this rom use is 4.0a only. Not fully sense 4.0 ported yet...

·
Developer
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
chrisch, is it got any latest update until now? since around 1 month already but nothing updated from here nor virtuous blog. i know that the camera driver only can be done when HTC release their source code for Desire HD. How about the wifi hotspot?

And than the HTC Sense 3.6 is it has been fully ported into this ROM? Cant wait to have the latest updated ROM release... since months ago already...
As usual we are working on a lot of stuff in the background. Our goal is to fix the open stuff like camera and hotspot. But this isn't an easy process. And it takes also a long time.

And it not really useful when we make an update of the rom where we add one or two tweaks when some main parts are still broken.

But we will hope we can deliver something for you all soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
As usual we are working on a lot of stuff in the background. Our goal is to fix the open stuff like camera and hotspot. But this isn't an easy process. And it takes also a long time.

And it not really useful when we make an update of the rom where we add one or two tweaks when some main parts are still broken.

But we will hope we can deliver something for you all soon.
Really thx for the prompt reply... At least we know that their was something on going and never being abandon.

I understand that without HTC release their source code is very hard to fix the problem. Because everybody also cant fix the problem (except ASOP). Hope HTC will release their code very soon.
(Maybe is time to boom their facebook fan page already
)

Well... Just continue to wait your side to release the ROM ~ :D

·
Android Beginner
21 Posts
ahhh thats fantastic news if Camera is fixed ... so looking forward to ICS and more importantly via Virtuous

·
Registered
11 Posts
wow... what a great news to hear. cant wait to have it right now. recently hear the rumor inform that htc desire hd might not getting any update, i though that's it for desire hd. glad that virtuous team doesn't give up and continue develop for us.
Thanks you Virtuous. I am pround and glad that first custum ROM until last custom ROM also from Virtuous!

141 - 160 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.