Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
1,171 Posts
It's good on mine, I didn't have a Nook Color though, so I can't compare. I'm not happy with HD video playback though...720p mkv video files of TV episodes playback very poorly. Since the bootloader hasn't been unlocked yet, I'm considering returning it before my 14 days is up. It's very light though, and fits in my jeans pockets (depending on the jeans).

·
Android Beginner
32 Posts
On my Nook Color running CM 7.1, I had problems with small buttons up near corners. I never ran stock long enough to determine if this was specific to CM, however. This varied by app, though. Other buttons in the same corners wouldn't be a problem. The Nook app from the Android Market with the icons in the upper right corner was war particularly bad. FWIW, setting my screen DPI to 240 seems to have fixed that problem.

On the Nook Tablet I've purchased for my wife, I haven't noticed any of these problems. It is silky smooth, and now that I've figured out how to get Market apps on the B&N home screen, I'm very tempted to upgrade myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.