Mod Status:: Weekly

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::

Change Log:
http://miuiandroid.c...week-111.18539/

Download Link:
http://beta.androidf...=files&flid=866

If themes dont apply, go to /data/system and create a directory named "theme" restart and you should be able to apply themes.

Issues:
Bluetooth atm is not turning on.
Broken wifi tether.
Clone music/pictures mediascanner issue.

Features:
1.Faux v022 kernel
2.Aosp ics keyboard
3.Deleted a few stuff to slim down the rom like htc ebooks and useless apps etc.
4. Root is disabled by default THIS IS HOW MIUI DOES IT, FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!, you need to re-enabled it by opening any root requiring app.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 255)]Want live support? go on my irc channel here [/background]http://android-maist...index.php?chat/

Credits:
Faux for his awesome kernels
MIuiAndroid for their framework/app.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fixing bluetooth atm.

Reactions: G1Master

·
Developer
735 Posts
I saw a thread of rom on xda, who ever posted it please remove it, i was banned from xda a long time ago and my work isnt welcome there, you can ask me questions here i will be more than welcome to answer them.

Rafyvitto

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Atm im fixing wifi and bluetooth everything else works as it should, il keep you guys posted.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry that was me that posted it, I removed it
Np mate, its a long story but lets just say my work is not welcome on xda, they made it clear =]

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Question since your using a sense kernel did you base this off sense or did you make an AOSP kernel based of Faux's kernel?
This is based of my htc vivid miui, which is indeed sense based correct.

Reactions: foxygrandpa

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Btw is there an irc channel were amaze 4g users hangout?

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's great having another dev working for the amaze, I warn you though this is one of the hardest devices to dev for :) lol we have CM10/9 and sense 4 almost fully working and we can't get data to work. Nobody even elite debs can fix it lol

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fixed wifi, no going after bluetooth, well if i can get in contact with them we can come together and work something out, ive got some ideas for data =]

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fixed gps(i hope lol) only thing left is bluetooth and some minor overlay issues, i think im going to release it as is, for the next version i should have bluetooth fixed.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eclipze can you get xda people on here? or to my irc channel @freenode #android-maisters, im there atm.

1 - 20 of 285 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.