Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Awesome Rom, everything so far seems to be working. Did the fix for the themes and my first theme downloaded is all working. Oh could you possibly set the MIN for the cpu at 384 or higher. Cause at 192 I am experiencing the BLACK SCREEN of Death. Phone does not wake up at times. I just used system tuner to jack it up but just an FYI.

But thanks again loving the rom!

Note: Is anyone experiencing play store downloads not downloading?

· Registered
35 Posts
I can ask him, i got him on gtalk
Lol ok, I asked him a couple of times about how to combine certain modules from an older kernel he made with a newer one, cause my wifi router only connects to a older one but I wanted to get the newer fixes combine with it. So when I want to download something big, Like a game or what have you. I have to flash his v08 kernel then back to his latest a few times a month i guess. But sorry to go off topic.

· Registered
35 Posts
Bad news guys i dont think il be fixing bt anytime soon, i started to decompile frameworks and from the looks of it it needs a lot of smali edits meaning matching bt classes with one another, thats to much work and time consuming so bt will stay as is until further notice sorry guys, so with this said il just work on getting rid of the overlay issues and putting the nfc toggle on the settings apk.
I appreciate your hard work to release an already perfect rom. Take your time in what you need to do. I appreciate the heads up about it.

· Registered
35 Posts
Still running strong. One thing I did notice is when gaming theres a little bit more lag then what I used to get on other roms, but again not much more lag. I forced 2D rendering which help a little bit.

A lot of games tested but the ones that had the most lag (Which Im sure its cause they are a heavy visual games) GTA 3 and Six Guns, but other games run smooth e,g: Dead trigger, GT Academy, Dungeon Hunter and Skate party run perfectly fine.

Just an update not a Rant or anything. Still very much loving this rom. MIUI has come a long way, very Impressed.

Thanks again Rafy!

· Registered
35 Posts
oh HAHA I just re-read the OP and saw that in the features lol NP though.

Weird thing I noticed not sure if its a Rom issue or an Android general issue. I have my phone plugged into my computer at work for it to charge, while gaming on my free time. I noticed the FPS drops a lot. So I unplugged it and FPS goes back to normal. Weird huh? Not sure if thats normal or not. When I get home I am going to test it with the wall charger to see if does the same thing.

· Registered
35 Posts
No problem, sorry if a sounded harsh, wasn't my intention ;P
No you didnt just did not want you to think I was blamming you. Stupid question which I am sure is. At MIUI Android (dot) com, there is a MODS section, are any of those compatible? Since this rom is a port of another would any of them work? Ive tried a couple so I could get the 4or5 reboot options, center clock, etc. But once in recovery and try to flash it just fails.

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.