Mod Status:: Weekly

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::

Change Log:
http://miuiandroid.c...week-111.18539/

Download Link:
http://beta.androidf...=files&flid=866

If themes dont apply, go to /data/system and create a directory named "theme" restart and you should be able to apply themes.

Issues:
Bluetooth atm is not turning on.
Broken wifi tether.
Clone music/pictures mediascanner issue.

Features:
1.Faux v022 kernel
2.Aosp ics keyboard
3.Deleted a few stuff to slim down the rom like htc ebooks and useless apps etc.
4. Root is disabled by default THIS IS HOW MIUI DOES IT, FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!, you need to re-enabled it by opening any root requiring app.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 255)]Want live support? go on my irc channel here [/background]http://android-maist...index.php?chat/

Credits:
Faux for his awesome kernels
MIuiAndroid for their framework/app.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fixing bluetooth atm.

Reactions: G1Master

· Developer
720 Posts
I saw a thread of rom on xda, who ever posted it please remove it, i was banned from xda a long time ago and my work isnt welcome there, you can ask me questions here i will be more than welcome to answer them.

Rafyvitto

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Atm im fixing wifi and bluetooth everything else works as it should, il keep you guys posted.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry that was me that posted it, I removed it
Np mate, its a long story but lets just say my work is not welcome on xda, they made it clear =]

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Question since your using a sense kernel did you base this off sense or did you make an AOSP kernel based of Faux's kernel?
This is based of my htc vivid miui, which is indeed sense based correct.

Reactions: foxygrandpa

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Btw is there an irc channel were amaze 4g users hangout?

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fixed wifi, no going after bluetooth, well if i can get in contact with them we can come together and work something out, ive got some ideas for data =]

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fixed gps(i hope lol) only thing left is bluetooth and some minor overlay issues, i think im going to release it as is, for the next version i should have bluetooth fixed.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eclipze can you get xda people on here? or to my irc channel @freenode #android-maisters, im there atm.

· Developer
720 Posts
Lol see Rafy I was trying to bring you to the Amaze side a long time ago lol. I'm super happy you got an Amaze
Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk 2
EVO DEMON DUDE!!! ahahahah how you been man? and yes i do remember ;P, im here now so , lots of good stuff is coming to the amaze ;P

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
hey, im another dev from the amaze forums :) glad to see you got this working (i couldnt get mine to go to the homescreen lol)

for the themes, make sure you have "invoke-as" in /system/xbin and this line in the updater-script
Code:
<br />
set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/invoke-as");<br />
im pretty sure thats why the theme dir isnt being created by the rom
Weird i though mine had it, thing is i was the maintainer for the htc vivid on miuiandroid i released weekly for like 4 months or more, but in the last 4 or 5 releases theme wernt applying on a fresh intall, but now that i check the updater-script that line is missing and it makes sense since that binary takes care of the themes, but its to late i already uploaded miui xD, and im not going to reupload my upload speed sucks its 70kb/s or so ;P, thanks for the suggestion mate.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
no problem man :) glad i could help out. and i know all about slow upload speeds. lol

and if you are still having problems with bluetooth when this is released, i will give it a go.
Just released it, and yes anyone can feel free to help me out fixing bluetooth i do not mind at all =], im new to this device and im still learning its hardware binary/libs structure, but im almost there

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ziiggy ive got most bluetooth binary/libs in place, just not bluedroid.so cause it kills runtime, but maye its another hardware specific lib i dont know off, since this bluetooth hardware is a bit difrent than my vivids.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Btw will sportsstar mind if i download his sense4 and try and fix data?

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
We have the same modules for Bt as the Sensation so pull those out from there if you can't get it going
Yeah my vivid also uses ruffly the same bluetooth module, but for some reason bt dosnt want to turn on here, i know its bluedroid going nuts, but dont know why yet.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Did anyone test mms? ive no mms on my current plan.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.