Android OS Forum banner
221 - 240 of 285 Posts

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
oh, for those mods to work you have to manually mount /system with the advanced menu of the recovery. there install script doesnt do it
That or it has device model check.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
I will try your suggestion

Yea a lot of them are device specific, but some do claim to be "Universal."
You can deleted the device model check string from the updater-script save it and flash it just fine.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
force closes on boot. anyway this rom is awesome. thank you rafy
Telling me it force closes on boot tells me nothing, which apps did it fc? was after runtime??

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
So after flashing the nfc patch u got fc after boot?

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
Any way we can get all your fixes onto the OP, this fix and the video driver fix?

Thanks again Rafyvitto
ext_sd is in OP, the egl drivers are optional, i never include them on my roms. but recommend them to be flashed tho.

· Registered
35 Posts
ext_sd is in OP, the egl drivers are optional, i never include them on my roms. but recommend them to be flashed tho.
Right as soon as the intial boot I got a FC on the lockscreen could not get passed it even after hitting "Ok" many times on the FC window, just keeps coming back up, I had to do a battery pull. Even after the battery pull I booted the phone again and the same thing happens, So I just reflashed your Rom and got rid of the FC, so I can assume the NFC was probably deleted anyways after the reflash.

Also I know its optional but just so others can at least see it without back tracking the pages could you add it on the OP? Under an Optional downloads section perhaps? Just suggestion I have it on my SD card so I dont need to go looking for it.

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
How can you guys use the black android theme on this device screen, the white text over black background flicker/ghosting is just horrendous lol, this is what i mean....(i have that same exact screen ID)

· Developer
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Getting close to fixing nfc on miui, more soon....

221 - 240 of 285 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.