·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just stays at the MI logo.. Any ideas?

Device is S-Off. I even started from scratch ICS hopefully to fix any issue.
(locked device, flashed latest ics, rooted, installed bootloader, installed mui and mui sd card fixes).

·
Developer
735 Posts
Just stays at the MI logo.. Any ideas?

Device is S-Off. I even started from scratch ICS hopefully to fix any issue.
(locked device, flashed latest ics, rooted, installed bootloader, installed mui and mui sd card fixes).
Locking a device, re rooting does nothing(doing this after failing to flash a rom to try and fix it is a MITH SPOT DOING IT PEOPLE!), in case of fail rom flash, it was ether that your recovery failed to flash the kernel, or you failed to wipe data, or a 1 in 10000000000000 chance the rom.zip downloaded corrupted.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Complete ICS re-install fixed booting. Using the CWM 5.5.0.4. I re-downloaded the kernel, still no go. Using superwipe also. Very strange.
CWM5 uselesss, super wipe is a joke, you can do it in recovery format options. flash 4ext recovery wipe data/system and flash my rom.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Yea CWM is a joke do what he says 4EXT is the key, Rafyvitto the gps fix worked locked on in 5 seconds inside a building while heavily raining. Very impressed thanks again!
Np enjoy.

Added it to OP.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 ·

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #255 ·
Holy crap. I'm so installing this; I've been waiting for MIUI for a long ass time. Thank you so much. I will test in a bit and report any bugs that I can find.
No need to report bugs, i know whats working and whats not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No need to report bugs, i know whats working and whats not.
Gotcha. Question though, is GoLauncher incompatible right now with MIUI? When I got my stuff from my backup it said there was a problem with it and i had to reinstall it, then when i did, all my other goapps started crashing like Go Power Maseter and GoSMS Pro. I also tried to change the MIUI theme but it stays the same for some reason. Anything with that?

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
Gotcha. Question though, is GoLauncher incompatible right now with MIUI? When I got my stuff from my backup it said there was a problem with it and i had to reinstall it, then when i did, all my other goapps started crashing like Go Power Maseter and GoSMS Pro. I also tried to change the MIUI theme but it stays the same for some reason. Anything with that?
No clue ask the godevs, i personally have no idea if goapps are compatible with miui or not, your best chance is to contact the godevs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No clue ask the godevs, i personally have no idea if goapps are compatible with miui or not, your best chance is to contact the godevs.
I used to use it on MIUI on my HD2, but I reinstalled all of them and it seems to work now.
What about the MIUI themes? I can't seem to change from the orange layout at all. I tried installing different ones but it just stays the same ..

Anyway it's not that big of an issue, thanks a lot for this ROM and all your hard work.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
I used to use it on MIUI on my HD2, but I reinstalled all of them and it seems to work now.
What about the MIUI themes? I can't seem to change from the orange layout at all. I tried installing different ones but it just stays the same ..

Anyway it's not that big of an issue, thanks a lot for this ROM and all your hard work.
Weird i though i fixed that issue, anyways go to /data/system and create a directory named "theme", reboot and after that you can apply themes.

Reactions: knifeproz
241 - 260 of 285 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.