·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
hey rafyvitto since the ti wlan source is now available will you be able to get bluetooth working?
Its not about source, the problem lies withing the sensation base im using it lack the support for our TI BT chip, it has lines for Broadcomm not TI.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
Uploading 2.10.19...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the ROM:

So was anything else fixed/updated apart from what miui has added? You say dont post bug reports but the OP post doesnt state some of the bugs that i am experiencing. Could you share some of the bugs you have so we can know that we dont have a bad installation or something?

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
The current issues are in OP, 2.10.19 is done uploading enjoy, fix on this release is GPS, bt/wifi tether still broken.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok well
The current issues are in OP, 2.10.19 is done uploading enjoy, fix on this release is GPS, bt/wifi tether still broken.
My current issues are not in the op... I'll update to the new build and if they are still present ill check to see if anyone has them as well.

Edit:

Just tried flashing the new build, three times and it still doesnt boot. Im stuck at the white screen with the green htc logo for a while now. Could you post a md5 so i can make sure my download wasnt corrupt?

·
Developer
735 Posts
Ok well

My current issues are not in the op... I'll update to the new build and if they are still present ill check to see if anyone has them as well.

Edit:

Just tried flashing the new build, three times and it still doesnt boot. Im stuck at the white screen with the green htc logo for a while now. Could you post a md5 so i can make sure my download wasnt corrupt?
The md5 is on androidfile host download page, if your s-on flash the boot.img on fastboot with "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

edit: Make sure your not using download managers like orbit/flashget androidfile host dosnt support download managers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow another update thanks Rafyvitto! Goin to flash now, going to do it without wiping hopefully nothing breaks lol. I always wipe but to lazy to do my phone over again especially before work.

Thanks again for your time and effort.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #271 ·
Wow another update thanks Rafyvitto! Goin to flash now, going to do it without wiping hopefully nothing breaks lol. I always wipe but to lazy to do my phone over again especially before work.

Thanks again for your time and effort.
Going from one miui update to the other requires no wipe

Reactions: G1Master

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #273 ·
Btw guys i put my amaze up for sale, going to get something else dont know what yet tho.

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·
Dev's dropping like flies, but again thanks for your work!

I wanna go Samsung in the future or maybe Sony. Motorola is nice as well but nothing yet has caught my eye. Good Luck on the sale bro!
Thanks bro!, i might get a sgs3 we'll see

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just an FYI to everyone who may download this rom, RafyVitto has made an Awesome rom for our AMAZE. He currently has 3 versions of this rom, and this is not a Rant of any kind but just some general information since I have been using his roms from one version to the next.

I will list from the most stable to least stable. Does not mean that there are FC's of any kind but just some things may have been broken due to MIUI's updates and not RafyVitto's fault.

I found that the 2.9.29 version to be the most stable when it came down to themes, GPS fix, Speed, Network speed and the SMS app to be fully functional and no "Asian" characters any where. Everything just worked on this version. Ive actually had to go back to this version everytime he updated it.

Again these things that "Broke" are not his fault but MIUI's and the fact this isnt an Official rom from them but a port from another device (Which I am not sure which device).

The 2.10.12 version was just as quick, themes worked, but GPS did break (RafyVitto has a fix somewhere in this thread for), the SD Card Mount broke (Again he has a fix somewhere in this thread), Found the network to be a little unstable (Shows Full bars but sometimes things would not load or download at all, turning the data on and off fixed that for me, seems data would get "Hung up") Themes did work, but the SMS app lost all "Smilies" and were replaced with "Asian" characters. Also the stock browser for some reason in this version was set to a webpage "Baidu" as its search function when the earlier release did not do this. Problem with that is that it showed the search options in an "Asian" language. Not a huge deal but just an FYI.

The 2.10.19 version was exactly the same as the 2.10.12 version but a lot of themes were messed up (Black on black, White on White, Also some windows turned white when should of been a different color, example is the Concept ICS theme the pull down status bar the notifications and toggle tabs turned white when should of been a see through black color.) Note this version had all the fixes when it came to GPS and the SD Card mount issues, but all other problems "I" had with the other version were still present. I am not sure exactly what changed in this version to screw the themes up but again this just an FYI and just my opinion.

Again not a rant but just some (Hopefully) useful information. To this day I am still using his 2.9.29 release and I love it. Wish he wasnt leaving but I do understand why.

Thanks again for all your hard work and time to bring us a functional MIUI rom RafyVitto!

See you around dude!

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #278 ·
Just an FYI to everyone who may download this rom, RafyVitto has made an Awesome rom for our AMAZE. He currently has 3 versions of this rom, and this is not a Rant of any kind but just some general information since I have been using his roms from one version to the next.

I will list from the most stable to least stable. Does not mean that there are FC's of any kind but just some things may have been broken due to MIUI's updates and not RafyVitto's fault.

I found that the 2.9.29 version to be the most stable when it came down to themes, GPS fix, Speed, Network speed and the SMS app to be fully functional and no "Asian" characters any where. Everything just worked on this version. Ive actually had to go back to this version everytime he updated it.

Again these things that "Broke" are not his fault but MIUI's and the fact this isnt an Official rom from them but a port from another device (Which I am not sure which device).

The 2.10.12 version was just as quick, themes worked, but GPS did break (RafyVitto has a fix somewhere in this thread for), the SD Card Mount broke (Again he has a fix somewhere in this thread), Found the network to be a little unstable (Shows Full bars but sometimes things would not load or download at all, turning the data on and off fixed that for me, seems data would get "Hung up") Themes did work, but the SMS app lost all "Smilies" and were replaced with "Asian" characters. Also the stock browser for some reason in this version was set to a webpage "Baidu" as its search function when the earlier release did not do this. Problem with that is that it showed the search options in an "Asian" language. Not a huge deal but just an FYI.

The 2.10.19 version was exactly the same as the 2.10.12 version but a lot of themes were messed up (Black on black, White on White, Also some windows turned white when should of been a different color, example is the Concept ICS theme the pull down status bar the notifications and toggle tabs turned white when should of been a see through black color.) Note this version had all the fixes when it came to GPS and the SD Card mount issues, but all other problems "I" had with the other version were still present. I am not sure exactly what changed in this version to screw the themes up but again this just an FYI and just my opinion.

Again not a rant but just some (Hopefully) useful information. To this day I am still using his 2.9.29 release and I love it. Wish he wasnt leaving but I do understand why.

Thanks again for all your hard work and time to bring us a functional MIUI rom RafyVitto!

See you around dude!
Np enjoy dude, also sold my amaze, anyone can pick this up aslong as you give me full credit for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, man. Thanks for you effort, This ROM is totally what I want!!! But,,,one thing: create a new folder in data/system/theme plz !!!(Only a folder, do NOT put anything in it.)
cuz without this folder, I can't change themes on my phone!!! After creating this folder,,I can change themes..

·
Registered
2 Posts
oops,,u have already said If themes dont apply, go to /data/system and create a directory named "theme" restart and you should be able to apply themes........ srry, I didn't notice that. but ,still, if u can add the folder into the zip file, that will be prefer!

261 - 280 of 285 Posts