Android OS Forum banner
661 - 680 of 716 Posts

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #663 ·
thanks for the quick response, will it work on 1.4 as i have a nandroid for it not the 1.5rc
I probably wouldn't try it on 1.4. A lot has been changed since then and I see the 1.5 version causing massive problems if flashed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #669 ·
I bootlooped installing this over rc3

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
That's strange. Not sure why people are running into these kind of issues. Keep in mind though that you are using an rc build though. Either way, I sadly have no explanation for that other than maybe something weird happened or you got a bad download...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is this liquid 1.5rc which is being talked about? I'm currently running liquid smooth 1.4, and that seems to be the most current rom from them.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #673 ·
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is this liquid 1.5rc which is being talked about? I'm currently running liquid smooth 1.4, and that seems to be the most current rom from them.

They are beta builds of 1.5 official available in our free node IRC channel #liquids 1.5 final has not been released yet but should be rather soon I do believe. I'll be updating this theme to 1.5 official as soon as it is released.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #674 ·
will this be updated for AOKP 39 / 40 ? looks really nice
Probably not to be completely honest. I've been so busy these days I barely even have time to maintain this theme for Liquid. But we'll see.

·
Registered
59 Posts
They are beta builds of 1.5 official available in our free node IRC channel #liquids 1.5 final has not been released yet but should be rather soon I do believe. I'll be updating this theme to 1.5 official as soon as it is released.

Thanks for letting me know! I look forward to seeing the updated 1.5 release of this theme ( I am assuming it won't work correctly with the RC build). Honestly, this theme is the only reason I strayed away from AOKP. It is exactly what I'm looking for, and looks astonishing.

·
Registered
45 Posts

I'm waiting for your update to 1.5 'final'...

:D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thank you so much for the timely updates with liquid man. We had some hard times (as far as themes go) for liquid there for a spell. I try out other roms and like them, but I just can't help coming back to liquid.

You do great work man, this is exactly what I've been wanting. Ciscal and Ebert are giving you two thumbs way up.

661 - 680 of 716 Posts