Android OS Forum banner
681 - 700 of 716 Posts

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #682 ·
My apologies guys! Just moved and am still waiting for internet. Getting installed on Monday. Been a hectic past little bit bit I'll have my theme out soon as well as a version for JB! Sorry for taking so long everyone

·
Banned
396 Posts
You don't need to apologize you do really great themes and it's us that should be more understanding of the great work guys like you provide for are awesome devices be it roms, themes, mods etc I hope your move goes well and have a great 4th of July.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #684 ·
You don't need to apologize you do really great themes and it's us that should be more understanding of the great work guys like you provide for are awesome devices be it roms, themes, mods etc I hope your move goes well and have a great 4th of July.
Happy 4th to you as well! Worked some on it last night and will hopefully have some time tonight. Stuck working all day...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #685 ·
Also, does anyone have any specific requests for Liquid 1.5 or Vicious JB v3 that they would like to see?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am currently on the liquid-toro-ics-eng.v1.5 and when I try to flash the nexusplus all I get is bootloop. I flashed without and with wiping the cache. Somebody help me out here.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #688 ·
I am currently on the liquid-toro-ics-eng.v1.5 and when I try to flash the nexusplus all I get is bootloop. I flashed without and with wiping the cache. Somebody help me out here.
I have not compile for 1.5 official yet so bootloops don't surprise me. The last one I made was for 1.5 rc1 which was a beta build. Hang in there as I'm working as fast as I can to get it updated!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Team Liquid. I will be waiting for the update. By the way, you are doing awesome work. Keep it up and keep them coming.!!

·
Banned
396 Posts
is it at all possible to put weather like what's in aokp 40 on lockscreen and in status bar? or maybe some JB stuff like lockscreen etc.just a thought can't wait to run your theme again.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #691 ·
is it at all possible to put weather like what's in aokp 40 on lockscreen and in status bar? or maybe some JB stuff like lockscreen etc.just a thought can't wait to run your theme again.
Its definitely possible but would require a ton of work that I probably won't look into until we rebase and start work with JB source. Until then I won't be doing much except for a basic port forward of Nexus Plus for 1.5. Once we have a clean slate I'll have way more to work with as well as more incentive to make things as they won't be obsolete in a few weeks haha. Thanks man!

·
Banned
396 Posts
What's up Bro u still gonna do a port for nexus-plus 1.5? I know u more likely to do JB I came back to liquid again missed all features n just need to put finishing touches on it with your layout plan on running it for a bit thanks.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #694 ·
What's up Bro u still gonna do a port for nexus-plus 1.5? I know u more likely to do JB I came back to liquid again missed all features n just need to put finishing touches on it with your layout plan on running it for a bit thanks.
I'm working on getting JB to compile right now so as soon as I have it all set up I'll be theming Liquid JB. Not out yet but I want to have it ready for whenever it drops.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #698 ·
And BTW...... Nexus Plus is coming back.

Reactions: ncdub

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
Can u please port for droid 4 aokp?

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Can u please port for droid 4 aokp?
I don't own a droid 4 but if I can get a couple of people to test builds for me I'd be down. I'm going to be doing Nexus Plus a bit differently this time around. I'll be releasing the usual theme zips in addition to full ROMs of whichever teams source I'm building from!

681 - 700 of 716 Posts