Android OS Forum banner
701 - 716 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi mate. Can you make your beautiful theme for cna? Because its one of the roms that is updated a lot and very stable.

grtz from holland

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #702 ·
Hi mate. Can you make your beautiful theme for cna? Because its one of the roms that is updated a lot and very stable.

grtz from holland
As long as he is making his source available I'd be more than happy to. I'll be starting with AOKP and CM10 but after those 2 get setup I'll jump on CNA.

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
I don't own a droid 4 but if I can get a couple of people to test builds for me I'd be down. I'm going to be doing Nexus Plus a bit differently this time around. I'll be releasing the usual theme zips in addition to full ROMs of whichever teams source I'm building from!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Testing as in just flash the theme zip and report back to u?...sounds easy to me
But can that process brick me?
I'm sure I know some ppl willing to test also

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #706 ·
Also, for anyone that cares, I may be uploading my first ROM today! Assuming this build works how I want it to it should be up in a few hours. *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
234 Posts
Also, for anyone that cares, I may be uploading my first ROM today! Assuming this build works how I want it to it should be up in a few hours. *fingers crossed*

I saw you joined new team. Cant wait to try your new work or maybe your own rom!!!!

grtz from holland

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
I'll post the ones I still have. Unfortunately, I lost a bunch of them when the goo.im servers crashed awhile back.
thanks so much!...u have no idea how thankful that is lol....i did a sd wipe by accident and lost everything

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #715 ·
Added a link to the OP of my icon sets I still have. If anyone happens to have a set of my icons that isn't listed in my Dropbox please let me know or link me a copy!

701 - 716 of 716 Posts