Android OS Forum banner

[DISCONTINUED] [THEME] Nexus Plus [11-13 @ 1:48 am] [LINKS TO OLDER ICONS ADDED}

83K views 715 replies 113 participants last post by  93fuelslut 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
THIS THEME HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. ALL LINKS ARE DEAD.
If you are looking for my custom icons please follow this link to my Dropbox:

Hello all! Thanks for stopping by :D

I am very excited to bring you guys my first theme for the Galaxy Nexus:​

++++Nexus Plus++++
Please do not port or use any of my work without asking me first!

++++Nexus Plus for Liquid++++

Description:

The two words I would use to describe this theme would be clean and functional. I am personally not a fan of overly themed, mentally assaulting, seizure inducing themes. As such, you will find NONE of that here :) There is much beauty in simplicity! Soft, muted blues with hints of black and white peaking through to keep things distinguishable through all of the various images and alerts. This theme contains the following: Custom icons for multiple system apps, completely custom mms and phone apk's, a themed Launcher2 /Nova (AOKP)/Apex (Liquid), a tastefully themed SystemUI and Framework-res (status bar notification images, signal icons, navigation bar icons, etc...), ICS Blue Lockscreen images with Nexus X lock center and 3 custom wallpapers (Thanks to NatemZ for the original Rootzwiki wallpaper)​

Instructions

*Neither myself nor Rootzwiki are responsible for anything that happens to your phone*

1.) Download theme from the link​

2.) Place zip on root of SD card or somewhere easy to remember​

3.) Boot into recovery​

4.) Install zip from SD​

5.) Reboot​

6.) ..........​

7.) Profit​

Theme Downloads

Sorry. I lost all of my files when the goo.im servers crashed awhile back

I would also suggest taking a stroll over to my icons thread as a couple community members have sent me screenshots using some of my icons that look absolutely amazing.​

As with all of my projects, requests are always welcome.Feel free to PM me with any questions, comments or concerns or get at me on G+ or Twitter and I guarantee a reply within 24 hours.

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm about half way through porting it to AOKP 28, but I'm making extra edits along the way as well. I'm also working on a custom Google Play Music apk that will go with this theme. Hate the way that damn player looks like! haha.

#13 ·
Many thanks :) that's the best feedback I could have gotten as that's exactly what I was going for. I'm also going to be releasing this theme in full overlays as well as more individualized mods so people can pick and choose what they want and don't want.

Also, I'm about to test the AOKP version. God willing I'll have it up shortly thereafter!

#15 ·
Hopefully. I can't promise it just yet as I want to knock it out for a couple of other roms first but I also want to make sure that I have the time to maintain the theme for each new release. I feel a poll coming on...

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm perfectly fine with that. Good thing i'm downloading and installing Crossbeed on my Nexus now, so whenever you do release it i'll just flash and be graced by this awesome theme. Great theme once again, and awesome icons you've made in the past. Great to see good people like yourself making these great contributions to this community.

Quick question, will the theme be for Axiom Monolith 2?

#20 ·
Nexus Plus v1.0 for AOKP 28 is uploading now. Man your battle stations!! On that note, I'm already going to release an update for Rootzboat 8.2 (sorry everyone). I missed a couple things that I feel really depreciate the quality of this theme if they are not present. After that I will be theming Google Play Music that will be available as an individual mod!

#21 ·
I asked in your icon thread (sorry about that) if you had plans on porting it to Black Ice or Patient Zero as well? Looks very clean. Nice job. Also, PM sent as well.

#22 ·
I honestly wish could say with any certainty that I will but there's so many roms out there I think it would be impossible haha. I'm going to try and round up a few people for some help with this. Open invitation to anyone who would like to help!

#26 ·
I'm experiencing an upload nightmare right now. It keeps stalling somewhere between 60-90 percent. Its only 30 megs too! Doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

#32 ·
I noticed that as well actually and am about to upload a fixed version of it. Sorry about that! The hex is 33b5e5.

The updated one will also include a themed market, more systemui and framework edits, settings, more mms edits, more browser edits.... you get the idea haha.

#45 ·
Alright I know you guys will hate me for this but I'm going to have to wait a few days to post v1.1 as there are some things I want to implement but just don't have enough time tonight to do it
I may however post a small update zip for Rootzboat to fix a few things. I'll keep you guys posted!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.