Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 207 Posts

· Supporting Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since all the other MIUI threads keep getting locked, I thought it'd be cool to have a thread up for us all to talk about the upcoming MIUI release. For info, follow Frankie F (Framework43) on Twitter.

Here are two screenshots that he posted on the 16th of this month:
Screenshots

I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty excited about this! Since the new version of MIUI was just released for the OG Droid, let's hope it makes it onto our Xs!

And for anyone who doesn't know much about MIUI, here is their site. :)

· Supporting Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it sucks that his microusb cable broke :/
Yeah, I dunno how that happened!

I can not wait for MIUI... I just realized that all of the GO team apps are exact cilopies of miui and since I use all those apps I am meant to just run MIUI on my dx
TBH, I wasn't even a MIUI fan when I had my OG Droid, but I love how unique it is, and I think a lot of ROM developers could learn a thing or two from the MIUI team.

· Supporting Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gonna move this to the regular dx forum. the reason those other ones were posted in the dev area, was cus they were putting releases in them. dont hate me hoge. ::hides::
Haha, my bad! It's all good.....better watch your back though! ;)

Loving how the X is getting more development after its end of life in retail than before :D
Agreed! All of the main ROMs are really starting to coming out now. It's awesome!

1 - 3 of 207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.