Android OS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Hey Vegas I'm having a problem downloading this rom for my mez tried your site as well as goo I'm using my phone to get it are there alternatives

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki
what are you trying to get just regular aospa correct? Trying to find someone to do a mez build..

Speaking of that anyone able to do me a mez build of AOSPA MAR30th build and one for the BlackOUT version? So I can put out there for the people that want it?? PM Thanks!

·
Banned
160 Posts
what are you trying to get just regular aospa correct? Trying to find someone to do a mez build..Speaking of that anyone able to do me a mez build of AOSPA MAR30th build and one for the BlackOUT version? So I can put out there for the people that want it?? PM Thanks!
damn me needing a computer

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
40 Posts
@ Vegas yes the regular version I managed to get the full download thanks to the WiFi @ my local library will try it out and let the people know how it goes

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
damn me needing a computer

computer go out or what? I know the feeling, need to get my desktop up and going so I can use that so I am not using my labtop for everything lol

·
Banned
160 Posts
computer go out or what? I know the feeling, need to get my desktop up and going so I can use that so I am not using my labtop for everything lol
yea hard drive went put in my laptop I decided it was time for me to to get a desktop lol I'm building one with these specs so far

Athlon II X4 750K
Geforce Evga 650
8Gb 1333 ram

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
yea hard drive went put in my laptop I decided it was time for me to to get a desktop lol I'm building one with these specs so far

Athlon II X4 750K
Geforce Evga 650
8Gb 1333 ram

nice, ya my onboard video card went out on desktop so also needs some tlc. Just a video card to stick it it and new monitor when I am able too. But this is the labtop I got for Christmas http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5322737#N227

Get's stuff done lol But hate the issues with win 8 but looks like they been doing some updates so maybe eventually it will get there haha

·
Registered
40 Posts
@ Vegas just a suggestion I think you need a awesome theme behind your bootimation like the laugh from Mj thriller

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
@ Vegas just a suggestion I think you need a awesome theme behind your bootimation like the laugh from Mj thriller

always up for suggestion's, never really made a boot animation before. So learning as I go and always a work in progress. lol Send me what your talking about and get something rollin!

·
Banned
160 Posts
@ Vegas I would suggest any villin laugh like Dr. Evil laughter

I think your more trying to make this into a comedy with the doctor evil laugh

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
I think your more trying to make this into a comedy with the doctor evil laugh

lol well I fixed the current one, will upload it in a bit.

playing around....

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Anyone use the Facebook apk? If so and wanna give this a ago give me some feed back on if everything looks and works alright. It's B_boys Black & Holo Blue text Facebook but I holofied all the icons and little bit more..
Should be good for both hdpi & xhdpi. Just uninstall old one and paste this one in system and fix permissions to rw-r-r and reboot. Also re-did GooManager. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Black & Holofied Facebook 3.1

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Remix Blue Google Play (multi dpi hacked,auto market updater disabled,no regional restrictions) - HERE

** New updated Remixed (blue& transparant) dpi hacked & moded Google Play if anyone want. I renamed vending.apk to Phonesky and repacked into a different flashable and works like a charm. I also have the single stand alone app Phonesky.apk uploaded as well if you were just wanting to move to system and fix permissions. What ever your flavor is, there ya go.

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
they be PaulDiddy's, Just renamed them and put in new zip since ppl were having issues. just made it easy those who not know how to rename and push it to system. Just thought I would share it before I forgot.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts