Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Average Android
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried out gummy this morning and one of the things that jumped out at me was a smaller keyboard than I'm used to. I always install the "Fat Finger" keyboard mod on every GB ROM that I load as I prefer the keys being larger. I ran across these keyboard mods for the D3, D4, RAZR, Bionic, and GNex and was really hoping it would work on the ICS ROM's we have going on the DX. Has anyone tried one of these puppies out?

http://www.droidhive.com/forums/index.php?/topic/340-bigger-ics-keyboard-for-razr-bionic-gnex-droid-3-and-maybe-more/

·
Average Android
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The question is just how much bigger? I know that the phones I listed before have higher res displays than the X, but I was hoping that the scaling would be proportional.

·
Android Lover
439 Posts
I know you're talking about free mods, but there are some bigger keyboards on the market as well. Big buttons Keyboard deluxe, cellular keyboard, and thumb keyboard lets you resize keys and fonts

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki

·
Android Lover
206 Posts
Not working on shuji 2.5. The flash went fine...but i still have the GB keyboard. Should the flash just replace the stock kb?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

EDIT: my bad...this is for ICS roms only. oh well.

·
Average Android
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, guinea pigs! I'm testing out the latest Gummy and the larger keyboard is just what the doctor ordered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts