Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Color Control in Stable Leankernel
Do you want Color Control in the Stable Leankernel?
Yes I do.5786.36%
No I do not.913.64%

·
Registered
15 Posts
i want predefined better colors in stable, without the need to do anything more

·
Registered
87 Posts
no.
It's light, stable and fast kernel, let's not transform it to the clumsy M0nStR0. just wait for a Supercurio and his Voodoo Colors & Sound (he promised them to us).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its lean kernal. Lets not make into something its not. If u want colour control.... use another kernal

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
96 Posts
  1. why not if it's a features that can make things better?personally i use it a lot and i think that color control and nothin else don't ruins the kernel...it remains a very good kernel and not weighted..

·
Registered
326 Posts
  1. why not if it's a features that can make things better?personally i use it a lot and i think that color control and nothin else don't ruins the kernel...it remains a very good kernel and not weighted..
Does it help with the artifacts in black parts of videos during video playback in a dark room?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Does it help with the artifacts in black parts of videos during video playback in a dark room?
Figured I would let anyone here who cares know that I had a chance to fiddle with colorcontrol on franco's kernel, but it did not help the video artifacts other than I could slightly reduce how purplish some of them looked heh.

Guess we have to wait for supercurio to hopefully do a voodoo screen app for the gnexus...

·
Average Android
293 Posts
no.
It's light, stable and fast kernel, let's not transform it to the clumsy M0nStR0. just wait for a Supercurio and his Voodoo Colors & Sound (he promised them to us).
Where did he promise us anything?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts