Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Tech Fiend
65 Posts
n_i_x said:
To clarify, MIUI did not release any source code to us. We are trying to work with them to integrate the LTE changes directly in MIUI but we aren't hopeful. We do have slayhers CM7 source code with the associated LTE changes and I've been slowly processing them and merging the compiled code together.

As far as a donation/bounty goes... don't give me anything up front. jamezelle and I are going to work on this regardless.. if we make it happen.. do what you want :)
I wish you guys the best of luck. I know it's some serious complicated stuff you have to go through for MIUI compared to anything else. You guys are very talented, so I hve high hopes you guys will figure this all out soon.

· Tech Fiend
65 Posts
Jaxidian said:
I think there's some drama going on within MIUI. I'm not privy to it but things haven't been quite right for the past ~4 months with the MIUI folks from what I've read in between the lines of (aka. their forums being suddenly unavailable, later moved to a new server, and then some devs ditching the forums yet still working on ports). So imho it has nothing to do with TBolt/MIUI but more has to do with the MIUI community itself.

I hope I'm wrong and they just get it working, though!
From what it seemed like, some of the devs working on the MIUI port for the Thunderbolt asked for their help and they declined because they had no 4G LTE device over there in China. That's what I have been hearing, not entirely sure. Getting MIUI is still very possible, but it's just going to be extremely difficult and will take so much of their time. We'll see how this all pans out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.