Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Just wondering, if If someone has access to Droid 2 Global 4.5.69 sbf. My phone got bricked while I was trying to down grade to 4.5.608. After numerous hours of trial and run and scanning multiple forums, I do not think any one has posted a suggestion yet.

There are few more people like me who are having the same issue and any reply will help us get our droids back to life.

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Theres a post in the Droid 2 global Forums. No SBF is currently available for that version. You have to either sit tight or get a new phone in the mean time as there is not even a guarantee that one will be out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have some problems with a Droid 2 Global
the first one is i tried to downgrade from 4.5.629 to 2.3.33 (for root the phone) after this i got a msg in the bootloader that saying (err:a5,70,70,00,1f) ....
i found some solution but i got troubles with RSD lite what said (Flashing FAIL)

so i got some conclusion to dissolve the problem, i NEED the SBF 4.5.629 (that i can't found it anywhere) because i can't downgrade the phone after have the last update :S, so i need that, or where can i find it. the 4.5.629.A956.Verizon.en.US

thank in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello All,

Just wondering, if If someone has access to Droid 2 Global 4.5.69 sbf. My phone got bricked while I was trying to down grade to 4.5.608. After numerous hours of trial and run and scanning multiple forums, I do not think any one has posted a suggestion yet.

There are few more people like me who are having the same issue and any reply will help us get our droids back to life.

Thanks!
I got this post from one of the users here on rootzwiki... "[DEV ONLY]D2G GB2.3.4/4.5.629 NS Device Full SBF" and was also able to download the 158 MB sbf file. Have some one tried this? There is no comments on the file yet.

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
I used to be a DROID 2 user and I am not sure about the SBF's for the DROID 2 Global because the operating systems are actually quite different BUT if any of you want to try flashing your SBF's from Linux instead the chances of it working are actually a lot higher. Linux has built in tools for SBF-ing so you do not need additional programs like RSD Lite.

Anyways here is a guide from the XDA about SBF'ing from Linux for the DROID X and the process should be exactly the same just change the name of the SBF Files, hopefully this helps you out in some way!

SBF Flashing On Linux: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=775913

Thanks,
Ljbaumer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts