Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Themer
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Rootzwiki but the community here for Droid 3 is severely lacking compared to XDA. We need some Droid 3 love up in here.

·
Droid Ninja
39 Posts
Lol sorry I've been lurking and not really responding. I do agree with you though. I'm sure things will spark up once we get that custom recovery going. :)

·
Android Apprentice
30 Posts
I agree. Its really sad. Ive honestly fell out of the habit of checking this forum everyday. Hope it does pick up. Why doesn't the DROID 3 get any love? Not just in the forums but anywhere.

Sent from my DROID3 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Agreed. I'm determined to be more of an involved user rather that just a reader now. On this topic too I feel this D3 community is rather noobish as well. Seen a lot of guys making rookie errors without a safety net. If anyone needs help feel free to gtalk me or email me and I'll be glad to help with what I can. Whether it be with adb or simple modifications to your files now that we can do some fun stuff to our phones :)

Email/gtalk: [email protected]

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
It is sad the lack of support for D3 around the forums. I chalk it up to a lack of recovery at this point. There is only so far we can really safely go. I've done the root thing, the new update (which is a vast battery improvement), the bloat freezing and even switched out my gmail for an inverted. I would love to dive into more things like the framework and more inversions but am frankly scared of screwing up this great phone at this point. And frankly there is only so much help I can offer not being someone who creates this stuff myself. Here's to the hope of a recovery and some rom love :)

Sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide mark 2

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I've got an aosp bar almost finished. SystemUI and framework mods aren't too bad to make. I'll be posting it soon if people want it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts