Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
78 Posts
I created a topic yesterday asking if I was the only one interested in having the lockscreen. Good to see Im not the only one ;)

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Trooper said:
Yeah I want the bionic lockscreeen.

Lurch, what ROM are you running these days?
Running sensei mod .602 right now with d3 theme battery life is a priority so im over 2nd init and charging 3 times a day....looking forward to sensei's 2nd init though he and testers are claiming 20hrs

·
Flash-a-Holic
530 Posts
Lurch81 said:
Running sensei mod .602 right now with d3 theme battery life is a priority so im over 2nd init and charging 3 times a day....looking forward to sensei's 2nd init though he and testers are claiming 20hrs
How is it running for you bro? I'm thinking about flashing it.

Thanks.

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Trooper said:
How is it running for you bro? I'm thinking about flashing it.

Thanks.
Its nice only thing is tweetdeck and couple other apps fc but battery life is great im heavy user and avg 10-15 hours ...and if you want facebook to sync there is a patch in the thread or I could send that's bout it I recommend it if you like not charging lol

·
Flash-a-Holic
530 Posts
Lurch81 said:
Its nice only thing is tweetdeck and couple other apps fc but battery life is great im heavy user and avg 10-15 hours ...and if you want facebook to sync there is a patch in the thread or I could send that's bout it I recommend it if you like not charging lol
That's cool man might just check it out. I dont use any social sites so might just give this a go. Thanks!

·
Flash-a-Holic
530 Posts
I was on Liberty. Tried CM7 for GB kernel but had issues with it (yet again). At the moment I just finished rooting stock .602 So looking for something to flash lol.

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love aosp and all the customization that 2nd init or cm7 gb kernel offers but the 602 based roms are twice as good on battery or more and everything works lol im sticking with them for now

·
Flash-a-Holic
530 Posts
I hear you man. Are there any other .602 roms out there? There are a few issues with Apex so dont want to go that route. Anything else besides this one?

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Apex fixed a lot of the issues in the test fab put on his site...there is shuji I hear great things about it but haven't tried it yet and vortex rom again haven't tried it yet

·
Android Enthusiast
777 Posts
Trooper said:
I was on Liberty. Tried CM7 for GB kernel but had issues with it (yet again). At the moment I just finished rooting stock .602 So looking for something to flash lol.
I wonder why it hasn't been working for you??? It's been working flawlessly for me going on 3 weeks now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts