Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I admit that I caused this mishap. Installed TWRP on my Droid DNA, and inadvertently wiped everything. Bootloader and TWRP works, but it doesn't boot. My Mac and Windows 7 PC don't recognize the phone when I put it on fastboot. Is this bricked?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I admit that I caused this mishap. Installed TWRP on my Droid DNA, and inadvertently wiped everything. Bootloader and TWRP works, but it doesn't boot. My Mac and Windows 7 PC don't recognize the phone when I put it on fastboot. Is this bricked?
I have the same exact problem wit TWRP and wiped my phone. The phone does not boot and my Windows 7 PC does not recognize the phone using PDANet drivers. If I can get the PC to recognize the phone I will be able to copy a ROM and use TWRP to re flash it. What should I do about the USB drivers on the PC? Please share any USB driver links that can help resolve this problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, not sure if you ever fixed this problem, but... my issue was with using 64-bit Windows 7, switching to my older 32-bit laptop, I was able to get TWRP working with the help of having some freshly installed drivers. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts