Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Full Throttle!
233 Posts
No. And there will not be rom what I've been told. There is no point in rooting it when on the 24th the developer edition comes out that will be the device that will get the attention not the retail one.

·
Full Throttle!
233 Posts
Huh you know nothing why don't you talk to and understand who is working on what
What I reported was fact. Bottom line it is a throw away phone and will never get anything done to it why waste time working on something with a locked boot loader when on Tuesday you have a unlocked phone you can do anything to.

All I know is that their is a new kind of security system in the kernel making it harder to root and that they took away "cat" ,"dd" and one other command line utility.

Dan Rosenberg himself, the guy who has made all of the root exploits says that its unrootable because of the new security system. I don't much else about it.

Further more
that part of the file system that needs to be rooted (or whatever) is in fact located in the kernel, which as we know, unless you have the dev edition, the bootloader is locked. Which means no access to the kernel for root.

So go ahead and call bs some more

·
Full Throttle!
233 Posts
In six months a year or two years from now when you still stock unrooted just look back and remember I told you so. I was just posting the information that I had good luck with your stock m

1 - 3 of 3 Posts