Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
These are now being done by mjwhitta

The process is simple, post a picture or logo (note that it will be resized as necessary to fit the size depicted below, so a snapshot may not be the best choice, as it will appear very small on the phone), and mjwhitta will convert it to a flashable boot logo. It will work on the Droid X and Droid 2 variants.

Installation Instructions

Download zip file to your phone, reboot into clockwork recovery, and install from zip, just as you would for a ROM or theme. No wiping/backing up etc is necessary, but if a backup makes you feel better, go right ahead :)

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dewguzzler said:
u mustve gotten it before he pulled it off of tbh i was looking for it earlier lol
I hadn't realized it was no longer in the app. If you still need a copy, I'll post some up tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Call Me Bert
188 Posts
Dr. Carpenter said:
I hadn't realized it was no longer in the app. If you still need a copy, I'll post some up tonight.

yea, idk how you've done it in the past, but if you could post them publicly, that'd be a great resource for everybody

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BrttWrd said:
yea, idk how you've done it in the past, but if you could post them publicly, that'd be a great resource for everybody
I'll start posting the ones I've done tonight.

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ghub1 said:
Can you make this into a boot logo for me with black outline not white? that would be AMAZING!!!

Ya I'll do it tonight... First one on RootzWiki

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Justin said:
View attachment 54

Spinning would be awesome.. I'd appreciate it greatly. (it's my fire department)
Boot logos are static. To have it spin, it would have to be an animation. If I have time tonight I might throw it together for ya...

·
Themer
332 Posts
Dr. Carpenter said:

id love a copy of it i never got a chance to dl it

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
Dr. Carpenter said:
Boot logos are static. To have it spin, it would have to be an animation. If I have time tonight I might throw it together for ya...

Man, I'd be in debt to you forever!

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ghub1 said:
Can you make this into a boot logo for me with black outline not white? that would be AMAZING!!!

Here you go

View attachment 12

Download

FYI: For others who wanted the replacer zip, just download this one, and follow the instructions in the included readme file. (I actually use a simpler process, again courtesy of TBH, I will do a thread on that tonight also)

Attachments

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Attachments

1 - 20 of 227 Posts