Android OS Forum banner

Droid X Bootstrap and GB

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  mwaters33 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Does anyone know if Koosh is going to be updating DX Bootstrap to work correctly with GB? I know D2 Bootstrap is compatable but why should we use that when we paid for DX BS??

I still don't understand how it hasn't been updated, dare I say neglect? And for those of you that are gonna say it works fine just uncheck debugging stop kidding yourself.

You shouldn't have to use a band aid to make it work, some of us use titanium backup and require debugging to be on.

#9 ·
Droid-Xer said:
IMO if he doesn't maintain the free links then you shouldn't be able to download the app for free. Seriously $2
There's just about 0 functionality. It does one single thing. I mean, thanks for makin the app so we can get into cw, but seriously? You gave 2 buttons root scripts and decided it was worth money? The paid versions WERE donate versions, only to be used if the user wanted to donate to koush for the work.

via Tapatalk

#13 ·
SoHaunted said:
....I know D2 Bootstrap is compatable but why should we use that when we paid for DX BS??
You get what you pay for.

SoHaunted said:
I still don't understand how it hasn't been updated, dare I say neglect? And for those of you that are gonna say it works fine just uncheck debugging stop kidding yourself.
I don't think he has a DX/2/2G or has had for a while. Not the kind of thing you wing.

Forgive my ignorance but why would you need uncheck debugging?

SoHaunted said:
You shouldn't have to use a band aid to make it work, some of us use titanium backup and require debugging to be on.
I agree with this but you should redirect those thoughts to Moto.

Fair question, what was the goal of this thread? To get people to DM koush about it en masse?

#14 ·
i hear what everyone saying...but either way. if u paid for DX bootstrapper and are pissed that d2 bootstrapper isnt on his site anymore do some more googling and u will find older versions...that still do the trick...but IMO u should still pay the extra couple bucks to get the other one....otherwise go back to froyo...its 2 dollars yall

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.