Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought it was cool how the Droid X forum always has high numbers of viewers than the other Droid series has...I actually still think the Droid X² is going to catch on and become a beast.

I'm also very interested in seeing what becomes of the Droid 3 and the Bionic. Hopefully the Bionic will have an unlocked bootloader. I have read that the D3 is indeed locked...

·
Average Android
106 Posts
I wonder what will dethrone the mighty X...
So far not the X²...
Not the Charge...
Not the Incredible or Incredible 2...
Definitely not the Droid 2...

The Droid lineup is looking bad I think. Just my opinion.

Lets not mention the Photon or whatever, it just looks ugly!

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I feel like Motorola needs to drop their ui or unlock the devices or something. A lot of people could careless for the motoblur ui and others like sense and touchwiz... the ultimate phone will never be made I guess. With dual-core technology already out and quad-core around the corner, it's sad that our beloved dx is now considered mid-range.

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Most all things do really come down to personal taste lol...vzw customers aren't left with many options for a "great" phone...it's sad. Look at their Galaxy S phone, the Fascinate, still on 2.1 out of box. What's up with that?

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm definitely sticking with my X. The X² may snag me after the devs start making more progress on it as far as roms. The X² in my opinion has huge potential just like the first X.

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
"iNfAMOUS702 said:
Never had reboot issues on my tbolt...MIUI on my incredible outperformed my DX all the time...the dev support for the tbolt is larger than the DX...CM4DX is nice but battery life is terrible AND you still can't run custom kernels..

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
Battery life isn't an issue for me after build #19 or so and proper calibration ...

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the intellegent inputs on this topic. I have to agree that at this point there doesn't seem to be any device worth upgrading to from the X...sadly not even the droid 3 imo...

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
It's good to know that Kejar31 will be doing some more dev work on the X! A new Gummy Rom should be the sweetness. Just don't complain to the guy about battery life please. From what I understand he doesn't like people complaining about it. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts