Android OS Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Android Master
3,956 Posts
Very interested in the Bionic myself. By the time my 2 years is up, it will be very much close to EOL. This is ok by me, as it will have had at least a year of people messing with it and laying all the groundwork :) of course, by then I'll want the NEXT biggest baddest device. Glad I didn't go with the Tbolt when I got my X, though.

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
INt_Rnd_Pooka said:
Without a doubt. That's like buying the exact same car with a half liter larger engine and a dvd player.
That half liter can make a huge difference haha well more of a difference would be if its a single cam upgraded to a dual over head cam car like a honda civic going from 106 hp to 186 hp same displacement all thats different is that it has another cam. So it can be a huge difference :D

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the intellegent inputs on this topic. I have to agree that at this point there doesn't seem to be any device worth upgrading to from the X...sadly not even the droid 3 imo...

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
It's good to know that Kejar31 will be doing some more dev work on the X! A new Gummy Rom should be the sweetness. Just don't complain to the guy about battery life please. From what I understand he doesn't like people complaining about it. :)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts