Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
hoodlum47 said:
Okay supposedly Moto and VZW are deciding to release this build that is slower and buggier than .602 after I tested it (without permission but still). It's supposed to fix one mysterious keyboard bug no one knows about, so congrats to Moto and VZW for another crap update.
i'm not trying to say moto doesnt screw up, but i think it's unfair that you're judging the performance of an update based on the 8mb leak that you pulled, when it's being reported that the actual update is 113mb.

Isnt it possible that the one you pulled is an early test build with random bugs?

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
anrichardson said:
This is from Verizon's site here

Plus, if it was an earlier build, then the lates build should be .606 at least.
ah...i see now. didnt know about that. thanks for the info. still, i'll wait and see if the ota is the same.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
"PappaFloyd said:
Would you say its best to un-root with Pete's tool, take the OTA and then root again with Pete's tool? I'm just wondering because of all the problems that people were having getting this root method to work. I had those problems and would like to avoid them again.
Yep

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
"PappaFloyd said:
I just took the OTA update and decided to check root by opening Titanium and BAM, all was good. No need to re-root! Anyone else have this happen?
Does ur settings-about screen show that u have .605 installed? Maybe the install never happened or it aborted and you just THINK that u have .605. Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts