Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,225 Posts
bobAbooey said:
You can not charge with the phone in the bootloader menu. And. If your phone is dead and can't boot, you will need to find another way to charge it.
I have actually charged with it in bootloader mode with the screen off with my car charger. was able to to sbf when i got home a couple hours later. might be worth a shot

· Registered
4,225 Posts
"greenspeed said:
Okay another awesome thing. The wireless pad is saying the battery is charged, put it into bootloader and it says low battery still, and I still can't get the phone to turn on, and when it's plugged into the usb I get a solid green light!!!! ITS NEVER ENDING!
Try using AC charger that plugs into wall. Boot into bootloader and turn screen off and let it charge like that for a couple hours. It will be a slower charge but it will charge

· Registered
4,225 Posts
"greenspeed said:
I finally got a little charge in the phone, only thing that would work is a DC charge in my car. I am not sure wtf is going on with it not charging, a wall charger didn't even work. It was so dead I couldn't even get it to charge
Ah shit that's right. I got it to charge with my car charger while in bootloader. Glad you got it working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.