Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
no of course, my recommendation is wait a week until butch gets the rom out, if 2.3.4 comes out butch would probably work on that, also the backups you did won't work either so good luck, and if anyone gets ahold of this update.zip let us know, right now i'm trying to find the update through the old atrix url changing everything will update if found

update i failed
motorola.com/staticfiles/FileScan-S.../Blur_Version.1.3.232.MB870.Verizon.en.US.zip if some else wants a go,
btw
http://www.androidcentral.com/gingerbread-update-motorola-droid-x2-now-available-verizon android central said that its availible but i couldn't get it

·
Registered
982 Posts
man tbh really needs to get on top of this.... i think they will, cuz p3 just put the call out for it, first he's gonna post the stock gingblur, then root gingerblur, then something else...(This is all speculation)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Mikey said:
Yeah I'm Posting Everywhere You Get The File Share It I'll Even Upload It To My Sharing Site As Another So It Doesn't Overloaded On The Server.
So much torcher, btw i saw force link on xda a while back from the atrix that should work something like blur.(etc) remember

·
Registered
982 Posts
rp076 said:
Well fellow squares, a whole 24 gone by & still no gb tests yet, unless I wasn't lucky enough to receive a golden ticket :-( I did receive another email for a survey to take if my x2 was a replacement from another x2, but I was one of the lucky few to receive one during the dx shortage thru asurion. But I hear some say Thursday & Fridays are their favorite release days so we will see....Anywho I saw this and thought it was an interesting read......
http://drippler.com/motorola-droid-...utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=facebook-pages
Thats kinda unrelated

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.