Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Gold Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote here -- let Dropbox know you want an HP Touchpad version!

Vote for a Dropbox App for the HP Touchpad! (You can vote 6 times)

I'm using Box.net now ONLY because they have a nice webOS app. But honestly, I don't like that company. Maybe it's their filesize upload cap, maybe their seemingly available features that ask you go upgrade, maybe that the 'x' in their logo is totally off balance from the "b" and "o".. both in width and the thickness of the stems. Maybe I'm missing something.

so anyway,

I love dropbox, and the dropboxify app is too expensive and not optimized for the touchpad. Vote away!

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
I hope they merge/realise that there are at least 2 requests splitting votes. I voted from the initial link, and it is sitting at 44 votes, and then yours is over 300

·
Average Android
62 Posts
I just used my 6 votes..it really needs an app on the touchpad. It's over 400 now.

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
Actually there is a dropbox app but its not for the touchpad so its in that fugly black box but still it works. Would love to see a proper app for the touchpad though.

EDIT Name of the app is dropboxify

·
Average Android
58 Posts
Gemini file explorer from the market has network storage folders, including dropbox.

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

·
Android Lover
232 Posts
Whats so nice about the Box.net app? You can only upload things one at a time. Lame. Unless I have a single 50gb file I'll never come close to using 50gb if I have to upload them like that. Do they have a PC side app ?

Thanks for the DB tip being in QuickOffice I knew I had an account but didn't know how to access it :)

·
Supporting Member
32 Posts
piiman said:
Whats so nice about the Box.net app? You can only upload things one at a time. Lame. Unless I have a single 50gb file I'll never come close to using 50gb if I have to upload them like that. Do they have a PC side app ?

Thanks for the DB tip being in QuickOffice I knew I had an account but didn't know how to access it :)
LOL well you could put all the files you are wanting to upload into a zip file that might get up to 50 gigs, LOL not sure if you can unzip them after they are uploaded tho.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
piiman said:

and the problem with that is most of us have a single file limit of 100mb, and a monthly quota of 10gb...so it will take me 5 months and 500 perfect files to fill it up...doh!

·
Android Lover
232 Posts
solid said:
LOL well you could put all the files you are wanting to upload into a zip file that might get up to 50 gigs, LOL not sure if you can unzip them after they are uploaded tho.
That would still be one file :wink2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts