Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Average Android
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason my DSP manager keeps shutting itself off. I have to disable it and enable the equalizer to get it working again and I have to do that every so often. I'm running GummyCharged GBE v1.5. Does anyone know how to fix the issue?

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
455 Posts
Kejar said it may be due to not wiping between versions. Try wiping cache and davlik cache and if that doesn't work, do a full wipe.

·
Average Android
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hoppermi said:
Kejar said it may be due to not wiping between versions. Try wiping cache and davlik cache and if that doesn't work, do a full wipe.
Nope. Still doing it :-\

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
hoppermi said:
Did the full wipe (data, cache and dalvik) and still having FC on DSP...

Sent from Droid Charge HUMBLE 1.35

·
Android Apprentice
225 Posts
porlo said:
Did the full wipe (data, cache and dalvik) and still having FC on DSP...

Sent from Droid Charge HUMBLE 1.35
Same. I don't have the equalizer on at all, but it still crashes during phone calls.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Volume+ is really good but it seems to glitch idk if its just gummy but if it can be fixed this would easily be the best app to boost volume

·
Supporting Member
455 Posts
Yeah, I just ended up removing it. I was having all kinds of minor audio glitches. We'll see if that was the culprit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.