Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Average Android
127 Posts
Awhile ago a video popped up from Init 2 Winit the developers of Boot Manager of there app in early alpha stage. Flash forward to Friday the 30th and here it is. They have tweeted that the app will be available for us x users this day. Also as a side note I seen them say that once they get this going other phones that use 2int roms should follow suit so the droid3 and bionic might soon me following. For those that don't know what boot manager is, it is the ultimate tool for flashaholics it allows you to have 4 other roms available and can switch between them wish a simple reboot. No more going into recovery and wiping loading and rebooting. Here is the link to there forums and a vid of the droidx running this app. It is availble on the market and will be updated the 30th to support our x. So if you dl it to day or before the update it will say not available. http://forum.init2winitapps.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=92 I am not affiliated with them by any means. I just think this is yet another awesome thing for us x users to just make it even harder to upgrade to anything else. In my opinion the x is still a top phone and I personnely have no desire to go anywhere.

·
Average Android
151 Posts
"[TSON said:
"]JUST PEED MYSELF

omfg

EDIT: It loads non-2nd-init ROMs as well so this is just beautiful i love life
It can load non-2nd-init roms as long as a 2nd-init rom is your phone rom.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
It works perfect! Its worth the money when it comes out. Support all the hard work they did...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
This will be great!! Can't wait til they update the app so I can buy that for sure.

Any idea when it will be updated in the market? I keep checking but see nothing yet.

·
Droidrage
175 Posts
I'd buy it so I can test out roms but not replace CM7 on my phone. I like to look and play around, but I always end up coming back to CM7 and the work at times isnt' worth it.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
johnomaz said:
I'd buy it so I can test out roms but not replace CM7 on my phone. I like to look and play around, but I always end up coming back to CM7 and the work at times isnt' worth it.
You will have to be on a 2nd init Rom first so CM7 will be fine. I have no idea when they will release it though. Hopefully soon

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Master
1,434 Posts
If this works, it will be unreal.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
I wanna check it out but I would like to see some reviews first. Can't wait though.

Sent from my CM7 DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums

1 - 20 of 182 Posts