Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Droid X2 for sale $200.00 or trade for (droid incredible 2 or thunderbolt)... Ive had the phone for about 2 months now and I am just not into it.. Currently I am running pre rooted gingerbread on the phone with Eclipse rom and funkenblack eclipse theme.. If anyone is interested in this trade or sale I will do a factory reset and format the sd card.. also will remove funkenblack theme.. it will be a bare bones stock pre rooted gingerbread x2. sd card is 8gb. PM me or email me at [email protected] to talk details if you are interested.. I will post pictures later today.. phone is in mint condition

·
Registered
982 Posts
Kevin3328 said:
I have a Droid X2 for sale $200.00 or trade for (droid incredible 2 or thunderbolt)... Ive had the phone for about 2 months now and I am just not into it.. Currently I am running pre rooted gingerbread on the phone with Eclipse rom and funkenblack eclipse theme.. If anyone is interested in this trade or sale I will do a factory reset and format the sd card.. also will remove funkenblack theme.. it will be a bare bones stock pre rooted gingerbread x2. sd card is 8gb. PM me or email me at [email protected] to talk details if you are interested.. I will post pictures later today.. phone is in mint condition
Post on xda in the bounty section, it probably will get bought quicker there, because they wanna buy a device for some devs! Good luck!

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please close thread.. I am gonna stick it out for now and wait for some development... hoping cm7 finds it's way to this phone.. I run it on my incredible faithfully and it is awesome..
No matter what as always.. thanks and much appreciation to all developers for all phones allowing us to get the max from these devices

·
Registered
982 Posts
Kevin3328 said:
Please close thread.. I am gonna stick it out for now and wait for some development... hoping cm7 finds it's way to this phone.. I run it on my incredible faithfully and it is awesome..
No matter what as always.. thanks and much appreciation to all developers for all phones allowing us to get the max from these devices
Cm7 Is in the works!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.