Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Average Android
112 Posts
I think I read somewhere that there was a website that helped you make apps and what not.

I'd really like to tinker with it and see what I can do.

The app I want to work on is pretty much just real in depth info towards a video game that I have loved for over 6 years now, but has recently gotten serious about.

Please let me know if something like this exists. If it doesn't then I'm sorry for wasting your time.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
linuxmotion said:
Appinventor only is the Ui. You will need code what each thing does such as a button on a screen.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
No, appinventor lets you make small applications with a point and click interface. it basically generates the code for you, but isn't nearly as good as hard coding an app...

Sent from my SGH-I997 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
No, appinventor lets you make small applications with a point and click interface. it basically generates the code for you, but isn't nearly as good as hard coding an app...

Correct and yes you can share just not on the market

...I've heard you can decompile and make usable on the market but I don't know how

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Developer
200 Posts

I see that. Just checked out the site again. Its been so long since I've even looked at it.

OP of you are looking for a link to the site here it is http://www.appinventorbeta.com/about/

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts