Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Average Android
93 Posts
Thanks man I appreciate it will be nice to see more themes on this device theres not many at all

Sent from my DROID X2 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Its actually easy when placing the pngs into a rom zip just time consuming when pulling from a theme Chooser theme have to rename them all

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Kevin3328 said:
If you r working on my request I would also like to express my gratitude
yea just need to get the dropdown all swaped out then i should be done should have it by tomorrow night when i get off work

working on these in order of request i also have a thread for this up at dxf

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Much appreciated.. love everything about it.. I wouldn't mind a completely clear notification drop down but the chick is nice to look at.. great job keep up the good work

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
"Kevin3328 said:
Much appreciated.. love everything about it.. I wouldn't mind a completely clear notification drop down but the chick is nice to look at.. great job keep up the good work
Are you did you flash that one I'm still working on yours I was gonna make the notification dropdown look like blue steel if you want it clear I can do that instead

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Oh my bad then.. no ill defenitely take steel blue notification dropdown not clear.. I thought that was the one u made for me... as soon as u finish mine I'll flash it... r u theming any of the Apps with this.. so far this is the best theme I've used

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
For now no when the requests slow down I might go back and try theming them I did change the incall background from green to blue

·
Average Android
72 Posts
Just wanna say great job on your theme in the OP. It looks great. Just curious if maybe sometime when you get some free time do you think you can make something similar in an orange theme, with a Texas Longhorns pick in the notification pulldown...just a simple orange pic? If not cool, if so it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and great work

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
"rp076 said:
Just wanna say great job on your theme in the OP. It looks great. Just curious if maybe sometime when you get some free time do you think you can make something similar in an orange theme, with a Texas Longhorns pick in the notification pulldown...just a simple orange pic? If not cool, if so it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and great work
Yea I'll ad it to the list think I got 2 or 3 infront of your request

·
Average Android
106 Posts
kevin flashing your theme now if it looks good ill post a link shortly

be just a bit gotta redo a couple of pngs

kevin yours has been added to the op

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
sandso9

ill start yours later tonight son has football practice

·
Average Android
93 Posts
"shawn1976 said:
sandso9

ill start yours later tonight son has football practice
Alright cool!

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Sandso9 said:
Alright cool!

just tore apart the theme you want the only battery icons themed are the 5s and 10s
the rest of them are like mine ill look around and see if i can find a full set of them. if not gonna look kinda weird with this rom reporting in 1% increments

21 - 40 of 71 Posts