Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
These kernels were built with Project Elite in mind, but should work with any rom. It's based off of Peter Alfonso's kernel source with some additional tweaks and modifications to the source.

I plan to do my best to keep these kernels up to date with the needs of Project Elite, and provide a stable alternitive to the original PE kernels.

Features!

SmartMoD governor - This is a governor Erasmux created under the name smarta$$, I chose to rename it for my kernels. I have tweaked the settings of this governor and optimized it for maximum performance with great battery life. This is my prefered governor but interactive is set as default.

New Interactive governor - Pete added this one to the source, I tweaked it to require less of a load from the cpu to ramp up the clock speed. A great choice for default governor if you don't need to worry about battery life.

New and old compcache support - I include both ramzswap (old) and zram (new) in the zip. Zram is a thanks to Pete, ramzswap is a thanks to CVPCS.

BFS cpu scheduler [credit gfunkmonk for the hard work put into this]

NOOP Scheduler - I find this scheduler to be the fastest in my kernels so it is set as default.

Disclaimer: These kernels are provided as is, I will not be held responsible for what you choose to do with them. Use them at your own risk!

NEW Direct Download Links Thanks to Woodyman & DroidConcepts!

Links not working, trying to get this straightened out and will remove this message when I do.
Downloads

Credits:

Peter Alfonso-
Source is based on his gingerbread kernel source. He has a nice stable base for me to build on and saved me a lot of time.

Erasmux-
The author of the smarta** governor, has been renamed to smartmod in my kernels.

gfunkmonk-
grabbed bfs commit from his kernel mods

Slayher-
General help, answered many questions I had

invisiblek-
General help with questions

And of course the following for their development into the android kernel...
p3droid, bekit, chevyNo1, cvpcs, cm team, linux kernel developers, and google's android development team

Any credits I may have left out please notify me, it was not intentional and I will fix asap! Thanks!

My source is on github, I have updated it to v3 & should be fully functional though I haven't tested it yet.

Thanks everyone, Enjoy!

..::CorCor67::..

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
JassyCliq said:
Can I have a link to ur git profile?

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk
https://github.com/corcor67

As noted in op latest commit is messed up...going to try to get that fixed tonight, I can zip my source and link you if you're looking for functional source

NOTE: Updated source this morning (6/30)

·
Average Android
122 Posts
hahaha no worries. Regardless of wifi not working at the moment, these kernels are kickin a$$. Always end up going back to your kernels. Thanks @CorCor67 and @PeterAlfonso

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just an update here, got the issue with my build script fixed, its building all 18 of the kernels again...poor laptop. When its finished I will have to reupload them, the download links will be dead for a little bit during this time but I will post to this thread when I have the new links up as well as notify via twitter ( @_CorCor67 ) when things are fixed...thanks for the compliments and patience! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.