Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in getting engravings please let me know. I would ask for $25 and that you send me a battery cover or send it to my address (via PM), I will have it done same day and shipped out the next, or you can buy a battery door cover and send it to me.

Send $25 via paypal to b16a2smith @ gmail . com and attach your address, Price includes the shipping back cost.

B16

P.S. I can add other images like the super user logo or an Android. If you post images here make sure they are black and white. As you can see, it is pretty high detail. The picture you see is approximately .25" tall.

To answer questions, you need to re check the OP:

1. Laser Etched, Thunderbolt is plastic and it came out awesome.

2. Bulk, add 10$ per extra cover.

Requests, the black part is the etched part.
View attachment 151
View attachment 153
View attachment 154
Look Close here:
View attachment 155
View attachment 156

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tohsh said:
Would this be possible on the Droid X with its metal door?
Should be yeah, it will be silver but yeah.

Agt Studly said:
how much would rootzwiki and a batman logo cost?
Same price.
Just get the image.

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
CM Logo above Rootzwiki logo would rock my face.

If somebody has a cleaner one, that would be better.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trsohmers said:
A bit weird I guess... but would you be able to engrave a dummy unit Xoom? It's the exact same externally, but no internal parts.
Yes. Why not.

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
You gotta be kidding! I was going to start my own business doing exactly this, even did a poll a couple months ago but feedback wasn't very positive lol. Looks like someone beat me to it
I was gonna do it cheaper too lol
Oh, well

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am working on that now.

Dr. Carpenter said:
You gotta be kidding! I was going to start my own business doing exactly this, even did a poll a couple months ago but feedback wasn't very positive lol. Looks like someone beat me to it
I was gonna do it cheaper too lol
Oh, well

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
U think u would be able to do my power mat door? its the same as the DX one but alil thicker? Also i want the rootzwiki.com and SyNiK4L above it? Possible?

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Or you just don't tell him its a business...

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
b16 said:
I am working on that now.
I wish you the best of luck with it
With the less-than-encouraging response I got, I couldn't justify the investment based on engraving phones alone. I'm currently looking into other markets, we'll see. Mostly, I would just like to have the engraver to play around with lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts