Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
91 Posts
I'm on it RIGHT NOW...

File seems to be huge because on either WiFi or 4G it's snailing to download lol...

well here I am... patiently waiting lol

·
Average Android
79 Posts
It's downloaded and now I'm just waiting for someone else to go first. I had a lot of issues with Q.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Hacker Wannabe
595 Posts
It's stock-ugly, but it's fast enough to overlook that. Even running RFS, I just ran a 1709 in Quadrant. Also, it's showing 373MB of total RAM...that's 46MB more than EE4, and about 20MB more (if memory serves) than EP1Q. Not sure where the extra RAM is coming from, but I'm liking it. It is absolutely smoking w/ V6 and Loopy Smoothness.

·
Android Apprentice
73 Posts
neyenlives, there isnt a released modem file as of yet. There's a walkthrough posted in the gummycharged forum on how to get either GC rom with ext4 running the new modem.

edit: if you have the full download and some knowledge with 7zip and odin you could make your own modem ODIN file

·
Android Apprentice
91 Posts
SMH, I don't know what am I doing wrong, I re-downloaded the file, a hefty 378,428 KB, but when I tried to 7Zip it, I got an error, until I finally got it decompressed BUT it still had the .7z tag at the end so ODIN couldn't read it, I manually deleted the .7z just leaving the tar.md5. at the end but got a FAIL in ODIN claiming the MD5 hash has a problem or whatever... I'm scratching my head over here completely clueless...

·
I just live here
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HemiDroid03 said:
SMH, I don't know what am I doing wrong, I re-downloaded the file, a hefty 378,428 KB, but when I tried to 7Zip it, I got an error, until I finally got it decompressed BUT it still had the .7z tag at the end so ODIN couldn't read it, I manually deleted the .7z just leaving the tar.md5. at the end but got a FAIL in ODIN claiming the MD5 hash has a problem or whatever... I'm scratching my head over here completely clueless...
Go into the folder on your SD Card and delete any failed downloads that are there. Then re-try it. The file should be at least 390ish check earlier posts for the exact size I posted.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
"HemiDroid03 said:
Make sure it is .md5 nothing else after that. Make you dont have the . After md5

If that dont work then when u have .md5 than try to unzip it. And try that.

·
Android Apprentice
114 Posts
Im running ep1w no problem. Had one issue. I odin'd cwm recovery and tried to flash imo's kernel 13.3 i think and threw me a bootloop. Had to start over.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
neyenlives said:
I just want the modem for EP1W, anyone?
the lte modem is the same as Q the other one is not.

heres the md5's for whoever wants them
debloated d91d396baabffdb5f82e69604a40cd25
bloated 85436d83387e4fb9fa7b5e508df12d16

·
Android Apprentice
91 Posts
Rythmyc said:
Go into the folder on your SD Card and delete any failed downloads that are there. Then re-try it. The file should be at least 390ish check earlier posts for the exact size I posted.
Galaxy88 said:
Make sure it is .md5 nothing else after that. Make you dont have the . After md5

If that dont work then when u have .md5 than try to unzip it. And try that.
Thanks everyone, FINALLY GOT IT DONE lol... :)

EDIT: Anyone know of any working kernel we can flash? or does this release stand as is for now?

·
Hacker Wannabe
595 Posts
beho86 said:
Can someone provide a link for the thread containing the EP1W release? Thanks in advance
You can only get it from the donor app right now. It should release to the general public by tomorrow night.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.