Android OS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first post here :).

Whenever i try to plug my Touchpad into my windows 7 machine it gives me an error saying USB mode failed, and it will continue giving the error everytime i try to enter USB mode until i restart my touchpad, and then it works. It must be some event causing the bug after a little use from a fresh reboot..

Any suggestions or experience with this bug?

Thanks.

·
Average Android
157 Posts
are you using wallswitch or an app similar to that?
the reason it wont go into usb mode is because there's an app that is running that interferes with going into usb mode. (an app that accesses your media drive like a wallpaper changer)

Reactions: imKirkC

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mputtr said:
are you using wallswitch or an app similar to that?
the reason it wont go into usb mode is because there's an app that is running that interferes with going into usb mode. (an app that accesses your media drive like a wallpaper changer)
Only thing installed that list file directories is Kalemsoft Media Player, and that I close by throwing away the card...

Maybe the app has a bug where the process continues to run in the background after the card has been thrown away?

·
Average Android
157 Posts
sorry for the late reply. I have a habit of replying and never checking.
One thing I noticed is that even though you throw the card away, sometimes it doesn't really go away. I know wallswitch does that and maybe kalemsoft does it as well.

check your apps to see if there's anything that runs constantly or supposedly runs constantly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts