Android OS Forum banner
261 - 279 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
The BEST rom love it my daily driver camera button unlocks 3d works for my use the only issues I am having is wifi will not turn on after I shut down with fast boot on & pay pal account will not allow me to log on with pin (probably due to me using a European rom) I can live with these issues .Fantastic work appreciate your hard work

·
Registered
14 Posts
The BEST rom love it my daily driver camera button unlocks 3d works for my use the only issues I am having is wifi will not turn on after I shut down with fast boot on & pay pal account will not allow me to log on with pin (probably due to me using a European rom) I can live with these issues .Fantastic work appreciate your hard work
Ever heard of " punctuation marks " ? :) This is hard to follow :-0

·
Registered
6 Posts
please get rid of camera button wake up! Every time I get my phone out of my pocket the camera is ON! Killing my battery and filling my phone of pics from the inside of my pocket. this is a great rom, but the camera button wake really takes major points off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi !

This ROM is so good, after a few weeks rolling away with OrDroid and their (too) frequent releases, I'm back for good with Virtuous Team :)
Only Rosie could be smoother sometimes, but it's always nice to see these 3d layers... anyway, thanks to the team and especially mdeejay for its hard work.

Awaiting next brutal release now !

Best regards,
Guiluge

·
Registered
2 Posts
please get rid of camera button wake up! Every time I get my phone out of my pocket the camera is ON! Killing my battery and filling my phone of pics from the inside of my pocket. this is a great rom, but the camera button wake really takes major points off.
With root explorer or a similar app go to /system/usr/keylayout, select shooteru_keypad, delete "wake_dropped" after focus inside the file and reboot.

Reactions: Remy and zookarma

·
Registered
1 Posts
Official ICS update is out. At least in Czech Republic it is.
I hope it won´t be so difficult now to fix the 3D and stuff.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mdj please ignore this hater from xda and continue bringing us great Roms.

Without you and your fast and perfect basic work, there will be a huge vacuum in shooteru development... :-(

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D via Tapatalk 2

261 - 279 of 279 Posts