Android OS Forum banner
261 - 280 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you mean apps like Link2SD, then yes
What I mean is an ext4 partition that the phone uses as if it was internal memory, whithout any app, it just installs the apps directly in that partition. I had this in my old HTC desire, and i haven't needed till now in my evo 3d, and I don't know if it is possible.

Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
can you please confirm to me 'cause i think it is one minor bug on this ROM, i tried to capture photo in 2d mode but when i itried to zoom the view and captured it, the photo that was been saved is been changed and it does not saved the scene which i was taken.is this happening also in you? thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Camera is still making troubles..
Taking a pictures with any kind of zoom produces damaged pics (http://www.zaslike.com/files/4tytvcvfka2udeoswz7.jpg)
Sometimes when taking 3D pic, camera just closes, but most of the times it works fine.
When u change quality of video in camcoder to HD camera crashes and wont start again, i had to clear data from app and reboot.
Today after i was taking pick camera froze the phone, i exited but it just foze the phone so i had to remove battery.
Camera ZOOM FX pics are all damaged.

And keyboard bug in chrome is present here, don't know for other browsers.

Thats all for now, everything else works fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great ROM. No issues at all. Have not experienced the zoom camera issue others have mentioned.

Very very happy. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
76 Posts
I have one question - is there any possible way to change font size? In messages theres too big font

Thx :)
i asked about this before but no one seem to agree that the font size is WAY TOO BIG

in the mean time, u may want to switch to Virtuous Eclipse=] because there's an option under display settings that allows u to change font size to a "more readable one"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for answer, but theres still problem with camera and i use it almost every second day (my life is full of stories which want to be noticed :-D ). So everything I can do is wait until HTC finally pick up their ass and give us ICS? ... noooo :-D

·
Registered
2 Posts
for me, this is how it worked:

1.boot into bootloader (auto install new firmware
2. boot into recovery (i used 4ext recovery)
3. wipe data followed by wipe dalvik+cache
4. flash 3.0.0
5. flash 3.0.2 (because after i install 3.0.0 , 3.0.2 is out)
6. flash camera MOD
7. fix permission
8. and voila MAGICALLY ------------------------- EVERYTHING works!!!!

EXCEPT that ALL HTC widgets disappears from widget menu (but they're still selectable from "Browse all HTC widgets")
How do i fix permission on camera?

·
Android Beginner
76 Posts
Im running sense 4 now, but if im right its the same in 3.6: its the same as in browser, u pinch ur fingers together for zoom out, ang apart to zoom in.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using RootzWiki
He means not the browser but the message app...

261 - 280 of 315 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.